F1 2020: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya First Gameplay

I think it will 2022 before we actually see this game truly evolve on the next gen consoles, this is churnware albeit great fun to play. I wish they would add more content like historic tracks / cars...

The inauthentic use of Fanatec on the ad boards really grates with me.

Haven't bought a game in the series since F1 2017 - will probably get this year to have a go at Zandvoort and Hanoi.

The inauthentic use of Fanatec on the ad boards really grates with me.

Haven't bought a game in the series since F1 2017 - will probably get this year to have a go at Zandvoort and Hanoi.

Don't think you did right. F1 2018 and 2019 are very nice games. F1 classic cars, various events and finally no issues with wheels.

Something always felt off about the last sector in Montmeló so I'm happy to see it wasn't just me, it really was wrong.

What makes me happiest though is that they haven't put barriers on the old turn 13. I've spent most of my time in the modern F1 games in the Time Trial mode, driving on the old layout. I love it so much it actually is a selling point for me.

What about my post is xenophobic? You know where the virus came from and who didn't do anything early enough to prevent deaths.
Take it elsewhere lad eh, You’ve added nothing to the discussion about the game. Your first post was always gonna receive that type of response. This isn’t the place for those types of comments.

I’m looking forward to the my team feature. This series has the best career mode of any racer period. It’s also enjoyable with a controller and a wheel so they are doing a lot right.

Back