F1 2020's Deluxe Edition Will Celebrate Michael Schumacher's Career

Discussion in 'F1 2020' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 5, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

I know I will prob get hate, but remember all the dirty driving he do too, winning as all costs, hitting Damon Hill and Jacques Villeneuve, and what about when he almost put Barrichello in the barrier at Hungary when at Mercedez, can we celebrate these too...

oneloops likes this.
  3. LOonIE

LOonIE

He learned from Senna, I guess.

Tajima, MikeV27 and SpaceMaN47y0 like this.
  4. Ayby

Ayby

Of course you can. I'd say, you can celebrate his hitting and almost-putting even better with the added 4 cars.

For everyone else, there's a standard banana edition...

PSN:And-War likes this.
  5. ferhound

ferhound

Did he die or he is still m.i.a.?

6. matrix_gt1

matrix_gt1 Premium

Neither? But I don’t think he is or will ever be back to normal

7up747 and PSN:And-War like this.
  7. SnakeOfBacon

SnakeOfBacon

His health situation is very private, latest I found is that he's "conscious", but nothing more.
    It's been six and a half years, poor guy. :(

Reminds me too much of a relative who was in a nursing home for eight or nine years. They deteriorated quickly, and especially in the latter half of those years it seemed they weren't there at all, there'd be eye contact, and they seemed to recognise people, though less people each year. Bedridden and unable to communicate, but kept living for as long as they could.

8. mastergracie

mastergracie

Seriously? Senna was a saint compared to him.

9. MikeV27

MikeV27 Premium

Like him or not he’s a legend and raised the bar just like Senna did. But calling Senna a saint compared to Schumacher is a bit laughable to be honest.

10. leeboy910

leeboy910

LOL, please. Japan 1990 was worse than anything Schumacher ever did.
    Both were ruthless, win at all costs racers.

Tajima, Ace Carrera and Brzlav like this.
  11. danimac

danimac

Schumacher! I for one can’t wait. I do wish the German GP was till on the calendar, hopefully next year then. I wonder if playing as Senna, Prost and Schumacher is a one game thing. I’d like if we could use them in the next game and so. If they continue with this theme I wouldn’t mind Mika next.

12. Tajima

Tajima

I remember a lapped David Coulthard at Spa 1998 trying to kill Schumacher break checking on purpose under a zero visibility storm.

13. PSN:And-War

PSN:And-War

Yes true I remember that, look shu is a great driver but he was not this perfect said everyone says or makes out nor was Senna.

I do hope he does get better and I'm eager to see if the driver genes have past onto his son let's see him in F1.

14. R9NALD9

R9NALD9

Agreed, massive Schumacher fan but he wasn't perfect, and as you mention neither was Senna...and neither is Hamilton. It comes with the territory I suppose...at some point you are going to have to push the boundaries etc. to come out at top consistently like these legends did/do.

slthree and PSN:And-War like this.
  15. ghost30

ghost30

Hamilton is a saint compared to those guys... I know some of his haters/detractors can’t be honest about that though. Most of his detractors generally don’t like his persona. Schumacher was dirty. I recall him almost running Rubens Barrichello into a barrier at Hungaroring. Trying to take Villeneuve out for the championship, by blatantly running into him... stuff like that. Great, great talent, but pretty dirty.

ykiki likes this.