F1 2021 General Discussion Thread

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
playing this instead of gt7. I think the graphics apart from the tracks are same as f1 2018, but the physics is better. Cars hold onto the road better. /enjoying it and find it challenging with all aids off

Last edited:

Shaun

Premium
Australia
Vic, Australia
gundalini
Quick question guys, I just picked this up on gamepass for the series X a few weeks back and upon loading it up last night I had lost my most current save which cost me two races.

Is this a known bug or perhaps something to do with the series X quick resume feature maybe?

Thanks.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
Seagull_Racer
Quick question guys, I just picked this up on gamepass for the series X a few weeks back and upon loading it up last night I had lost my most current save which cost me two races.

Is this a known bug or perhaps something to do with the series X quick resume feature maybe?

Thanks.
I had all sorts of issues with quick resume on F1 2021. I just gave up, I'm pretty sure it's a known issue but it's never been fixed and at this stage probably won't be.

Shaun

Premium
Australia
Vic, Australia
gundalini
I had all sorts of issues with quick resume on F1 2021. I just gave up, I'm pretty sure it's a known issue but it's never been fixed and at this stage probably won't be.
Ok thanks mate.
I'll quit out of the game when I finish my play for the day and not use quick resume and see how that goes.

United States
United States
Just got this on sale, hyped on F1 after watching Drive to Survive on Netflix. I know basically nothing about F1 and have never played an F1 game, tho I did mess around with the F1 car in Gran Turismo 4 way back in the day.

CoenRSD

or just Cohen.
Premium
Netherlands
Roosendaal
CoenRSD
Finished the last few trophies i needed for the Platium. Now, back to playing Gran Turismo and waiting for F1 2022.

7c7788d6863773d7d8da69720ef87467.png