F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND FOUR

chinesey.jpg

150749.jpg

Round Four - Submitted Entries​

A
Massa: Hey, could someone help me setup my new Blackberry? The guy I bought it from on the street gave me the manual but it's in chinese, look...

B
German television decide to play a joke on Felipe Massa. They have given him a sheet of paper in Chinese saying that Kimi Raikkonen is a better driver than Michael Schumacher

C
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
You better duck down the alley way
Lookin' for a new friend

D
They said they told me that Alonso was going to barge his way past in the pitlane, but this is all I got.

E
Felipe Massa: "I'm leading the championship for more than twenty minutes, and all you want to know
is what I think about this headline claiming that Vitaly Petrov has been cast as Lurch in the
remake of
The Addams Family? How can you call yourself a journalist ... 'Weter Pindsor'?"

F
Bweaking News : Aasfh cwowd stops F1 fyeing to Spwain

G
OK... Today is someooooones .... luckeeeee daaay...
Hear we have a low mileage, ooonly driven on weekends, beeeeeautiful REEEED, Ferrari F1 RRRAACCCE CAAAAR......
can we start the biddding at 20'000'000 Yuan...
.....get yourself a bargain today

H
MASSA: I must say....this is the largest fortune cookie I've ever eaten in my life...but what's it saying?

Interpreter: It says "You'd be more comfortable sticking to the dry"...and your lucky number is 9...

J
Man, that was the hardest game of Hangman ever!

K
FM: So was this sign ok?
Producer: Yes it's fine, if you wanted to ask everyone to get naked and sacrifice a small goat!
FM: Damn, I meant Alonso​

L
After learning of the news that all flights to Europe are grounded, Felipe shows his sign requesting to hitch a ride to Barcelona.​

M
Massa doesn't seem to approve of any of the new possible track designs

N
When seeing the note left by ferrari's engine designer all suspicion is removed

O
Massa: What does this say???
Chinese Students: We are about to steal Felipe Massa's phone right out of his hand, just like Jensen will steal your points lead.

P
Pit Crew: "Hey Felipe, can you translate this for us on the phone??"
Massa: "Sure. It says, "Tienanmen Square!! Falun Gong, F1 and Tibet Friends.""
Pit Crew: "Atleast we know Google isn't blocked today."

Q
Felipe: "So I offered to bring Ruebens' takeaway order down to the canteen, and they gave me;
#3: Spring rolls,
#54: Spring lamb with spring onions & ginger,
and dessert #F1: Spring fruit sorbet!
I mean, come on Ruebens, that's just a little tasteless isn't it?!!!"

R
"...And if you call in the next five minutes and buy this BlackBeey for only $199.99, you'll also get this senior size user manual in Chinese, totally free of charge!"

----

Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote: Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted.

Deadline for voting is Friday 30th April 0900 GMT. Good luck! :D

Back