F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND TWO - Voting

cPKSC8M.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 13th April 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

rahrahoohlala-jpg.340635

Submitted Entries

A
When your stomach reminds you that you have eaten too much of the local food.

B
Romain Grosjean tries to stop his jaw from dropping after seeing the result at the end of the race.

C
Romains face when he sees the new Lotus test driver.

D
Romain, I'm afraid Pastor has run out of money. You're going to have to pay his repair bills now.

E
Romain is terrified as he considers the consequences of stealing Bernie Ecclestone's bath towel.

F
Engineer: "Romain, I hate to be the one to tell you and I know he was your favourite, but we just got word that Zayn leaves One Direction"

Romain: [starts sobbing uncontrollably]

G
"Okay Romain, we've come at the conclusion that switching to Honda engines for 2016 is what we should do, just as you adduced back in September 2014."

H
That's the last time I try making a pass at a Mexican.

I
"Romain, would you mind looking up a recipe for blue waffles for me, please?"

J
"Someone tell me I did not just see Giedo Van Der Garde wearing Lotus Overalls..."

K
... And on the Grosain incident was Grosain's fault, that was really ambitious thinking by Romain.

Romains face when she sees the new Lotus test driver.

Bernie
For some reason, women are not coming through...

L
"Romain, you had a bigger incident than Pastor today."

M
"Did we just manage to finish the race?"

N
"Oooh iz zis Jenson Button? Ah em zee Frenchman Romain Grosjean. Ah drive zee Lotus with zee Mercedeez engine, not zee MarClaren On-durr, which iz fantastique, or so ah em told. Ah do not know of zis Jenson Button, except zat 'iz facial hair iz tres bien, and so ah 'ave grown a beard of my own like 'iz."

O
Romain was horrified to find that the mysterious video he had been sent was non-other then the old Max Mosley sex tape.

P
Romain: She kisses her mother with that mouth? Dayuuum!

Q
Hey Romain.... I hear TM from GTPlanet is using a big chin theme for the caption game this year.

R
Romain finally discovers the real reason team bosses keep letting Pastor drive their race cars - and it's not PDVSA money like everyone thought...

S
Romain Grosjean struggles to contain his disbelief when he tries this British "butter" with his brioche.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Back