F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND FIVE - Voting

7QYXcaZ.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 25th May 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

f1-spanish-gp-2015-sebastian-vettel-scuderia-ferrari.jpg

Submitted Entries

A
"Bruce Willis's character is dead all along."

B
We are sorry Seb. The Italians surrendered this morning. Your invade France button won't have our support any more.

C
"You've always wanted to be the next Schumi, right. Well, we've planned you a nice skiing trip to the French Alps for the next winter."

D
"I'm afraid FIA found out about our fuel thing"

E
"Let'sa face it. You'ra gonna be turd."

F
"Hey Seb, when we complete that Ferrari Land theme park in Spain, you will ride the rollercoaster at full speed. With Rosberg and Webber, and without seatbelts. Is that clear?"

G
"I'm really sorry Seb, but we sold the last LaFerrari to Lewis."

H
"Rei is best girl. Just accept that."
"But...she's not German..."

I
What flavor is your chapatick today, Seb? It looks mighty juicy...

J
"I'm afraid we'll be using Renault engines for the rest of the season"

K
We're hiring Webber.

L
Sorry Seb, no Spätzle for you!

M
"Next season. you're going to McLaren".

N
"Seb, Paddy Lowe spoke to us and, uh... They found out that we "borrowed" some of their engines."

O
"I'm afraid Kimi took the last Spaghettieis."

P
"Look I know Susie Wolff sent you that love letter about what she'll do to your Bratwurst, but snap out of it!"

Q
Seb and his engineer share a thought on the two girls with Lewis Hamilton's Bahrain GP winners cup.

R
"We've just got a call from Chilton, he wants his Max Mosley private video collection back."

S
"Seb, uh... Dimblebey has just been on the blower. The SNP took 56 seats in the end."

T
"Bad news, apparently Rosberg's offer for you to visit the Mercedes garage was a 'joke'. All of our lawyers from 'Spygate' work for Red Bull now - designing front wings."

U
As part of our subliminal cigarette advertising deal with PMI, you're going to have to smoke 20 a day from now on.

V
"So we looked into it, and it turns out that guy who ran across the track in Shanghai is pretty good, so we're going to stick him in your seat for the weekend."

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

ROUND SIX - Voting

images

f1-monaco-gp-2015-valtteri-bottas-williams-f1-team.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 8th June 0900 BST
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
I wonder where my hover board is. I even wore a name tag saying MRTI.

B"
"Nah, honestly fellas. Räikkönen is only about this big. He's more Ice Cube than Iceman."

C
"So I bumped into Felipe when going for a pee. No comment."

D
"Our chances of scoring points this weekend."

E
" This amount of vodka is faster at making me drunk than our car's pace this season. "

F
Bottas enters his guess for the regular Williams sweep on "How far will Pastor Maldonado make it through this race?".

G
"...and after much investigation, I have found that this is the numerical possibility of all F1 drivers not being involved in a crash with Pastor Maldonado

H
And for my next impression, Kermit naked.

I
"If Sir Frank runs over my toes with his wheelchair one more time.. I swear I am THIS close to slapping him."

J
"Qualifying was so bad that I have this much chance of beating McLaren."

K
"To become a Ferrari driver I need to smoke 20 of these..."

L
Valtteri to his engineers: I was this close to taking you two back to my room last night.

M
"When that Ferrari contract lands on my desk, you have this much chance of me staying at Williams..."

N
"The dealership called and said I need to get a new set of tyres for my Mercedes, but I still have this much tread left ... why would they do that?"

O
Valtteri: "My wife said she missed me this much yesterday what does that mean?"
Other guys: :scared: *while stepping aside slowly*

P
"And that is how you undo a Bra one-handed."

Q
What do you think? Is my hand cramped because I stroke out too much?

R
And when I pressed it, vodka came squirting out of the bottle.

If Ferrari can have that on their cars, why can't we?

S
"And in Bangkok they call this the 'bowling ball'..."

T
Bottas tells his teammate the ancient proverb: "Stay five yards from a Ferrari, ten yards from a Mercedes, and a hundred yards from a pissed-off Vettel, but the distance you should stay away from Maldonado cannot be measured."

U
Bottas: "Thanks to that camera taking pictures of us, people are already making jokes about me showing someone's penis size, and all I'm trying to demonstrate is the size of the butt plug I bought for Emilia."

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Back