F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

I couldn't decide whether to go 2 and 1, or whether to go 1-1-1, but eventually I've plumped for:

A - 1
G - 1
E - 1

Round Five - VOTING

f57busw.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Monday 28th May 2000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries
A
Heads, I drive the awful car, tails, you drive. Does that sound fair?

B
Look. Even with a ****ed up hand, I’m quicker than you

C
Robert:".....and a pinch of salt"
Sergey: "??"
Robert:"You snort the salt of the hooker (not necessarily needed), down the shot and squeeze the lemon in your eye, that's how you do a Tequila Suicide."

D
Robert: Listen to me, and this Polish will make you shine!

E
Robert: Ok, I may have p***ed in your seat but it was only this much.

F
"So, you tap Romain in the offside rear like this, then when he asks you about it pull this face and say 'I don't know, I think Ericsson hit us'."

G
Kubica: "Heeeeeeeyyyy Sergey! This Martini is some good 🤬"

H
"And this one, Sergey, this is the only bone I haven't broken...

...yet..."

I
RK: Steering a car is like holding a bird - hold it too loose and it will fly off, hold it too hard and it will 🤬 on your wrist.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Round Six - VOTING

f1-monaco-gp-2018-princess-charlene-of-moanco-celebrates-on-the-podium-with-the-champagne.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Monday 11th June 2000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
"Is this a shoey?"

B
"You drink it like this?"

C
Thank god it's not his shoe

D
The princess's balloon animal skills are something else.

E
The podium party get ready to play spin the bottle

F
Princess Champagne of Monaco

G
Ricciardo: Now we've seen how Princess Charlene drinks champagne, let's see Prince Albert in action...
Horner: DANI! NO!
*zzzzzip*

H
Daniel: Now I understand why Prince Albert has a bigger smile than me.

I
Albert: Leave some for our guests, dear!

J
If I leave this bottle in my mouth he won’t put that shoe near me... will he?

K
"Carbon? That's an odd name for champagne."

"They add crushed bits of Max's front wings for flavoring."

"We have enough for an extra production run this year."

L
Daniel: So much better than rose water, right Princess?

M
Have a chug on this girl . It'll get rid of the salty taste .

N
"Wait a minute... Foot to shoe, shoe to mouth, mouth to champagne bottle, champagne bottle to my mouth....

Oh hell no!"

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Back