F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

Round Seven - VOTING

f1-canadian-gp-2018-ccho-dr-helmut-marko-red-bull-motorsport-consultant-and-brendon-hartle.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Friday 22nd June 2000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
Brendon: If Pascal isn't going to replace me, does that mean you Wehrlein?

B
BH: "So let me get this straight, you want me to emulate Max Verstappen to keep my seat? No problem..."
CH: "Wait, no! Not in that...."
BH: "How was that? I thought getting airborne like that was sure to take off more wheels, but good TV coverage for our sponsors, right!"

C
BH: Did you also see that TM thinks we are in Canad not Canada?

CH: I know it's a disgrace the level of geography among people these days.

D
Horner: Your results have been terrible. We're going to replace you.
Hartley: You don't want to replace me.
Horner: We don't want to replace you.
Hartley: You don't need to see my super licence.
Horner: We don't need to see your super licence.
Hartley: I can go about my business.
Horner: You can go about your business.
Hartley: Move along.
Horner: Move along... move along.

E
BH: I'm not saying anything until Helmut puts the Magnum down...

F
Helmut and Brendon continue their staring contest to decide the future of Brendon’s race seat... Christian doesn’t quite get the game.

G
Helmut: Brendon, to give you an idea of how serious I am. I'm eating one of Kimi's ice creams.

H
Christian has given up explaining to Helmut that this is actually one of his drivers

I
Dirty Helmut *holding a magnum* : Go ahead, make my day.

J
So, Helmut, about your car...

Oh God, what?

Uh... it got boxed into the rails... *cough* ...I mean, it corners like it's on rails!

K
Helmut: "I've tried telling Christian that we're having lunch and not playing poker, but he just wont listen."

L
Helmut and Christian: Lawrence Stroll has asked if your seat is available - he's a Canadian investor, and collector of vintage Ferraris, and did you know Brandon, he's on the Forbes list of the world's billionaires?

M
Horner: Brendon, how long are you going to keep us here? We have work to do.
Hartley: Just wait! I can make it move. Watch.
Horner: Why do I put up with this?

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Round Eight - VOTING

f1-french-gp-2018-alain-prost-renault-sport-f1-team-special-advisor-and-toto-wolff-mercede.jpg

• You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
    • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
    • Please read all entries before voting
    • Provisional deadline for voting is Thursday 5th July 1800 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
    • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
After Red Bull's switch to Honda engines, Prost starts negotiations for Renault's switch to Mercedes engines in 2019

B
Prost: "Have you seen a toy gorilla, about this height, holding a wheel?"

C
Alain: Please don't use all your new engine modes Monsieur Toto; remember this is Renault's home Grand Prix Monsieur Wolf!

D
Prost: I built my house out of straw.
Wolff: Well then, I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down.

E
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have miles to go before I sleep. Remember, miles to go before you sleep, Toto."

"Now let's talk about getting Max on that podium."

F
Toto, let me explain why the run off areas are so bad here, first...

G
Toto is actually 3 boys in a trenchcoat but only Alain has worked it out

H
Prost: We'll make sure Red Bull's engines break during the race if you give us Bottas.

I
Prost: "David Guetta was in the Renault garage earlier absolutely laying fire, he was all like *scree ree ree* and then hit us all with the *BOW rup rup*. You should have been there!"

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.​

Back