F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
187070.jpg

The reaction of Ferrari suspension to kerbs are simulated in the Red Bull garage.

187070.jpg

Horner: Sebastian, unfortunately you made a mistake at turn 7 on lap 46, it cost you one tenth of a second.

187070.jpg

Must. Not. Drink. Red. Bull. Straight. From. The. Freezer...

This is Korea, not India!
Sorry, that might be my fault, I originally announced this round as India, as I forgot all about Korea (it was a super race though...
lookaround.gif
)...

Anyway, the pic has to be from the current race, but the captions don't ;)

FINAL ENTRY

Vettel attempt to compensate for Hamilton's lack of emotion after achieving pole.

187070.jpg
Webber: "Oi, Seb, I'll give you €10 if you can chop an onion without crying."

187070.jpg

Horner: Look, Seb, I'm sorry, but you've already had your chocolate bar, you can't have another.

Round Seventeen - India

indiaj.jpg

188785.jpg

If you submit an entry, you are also expected to vote in the subsequent voting round.

Voting for Korea (R16) will run alongside this round - please remember to vote in this thread

Please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked. All entries are subject to approval by the moderation staff and may be removed if deemed inappropriate. Full rules available in Post #1

188785.jpg

"And now, performing their interpretive dance of 'Godzilla vs. Hugh Grant', please welcome Sebastien Buemi and the Indian Grand Prix marshalls!"

188785.jpg

Sebastien Buemi leaves his Toro Rosso steaming after sampling the local vindaloo earlier in the day...​

188785.jpg

What puzzled the garage most was not how the wasp had got into Buemi's helmet, but why the marshals had wasp repellent to hand...​

188785.jpg

Buemi soon realized that lighting one of his farts in the confines of his cockpit was not one of his better ideas.

"Andre 3000 and Eminem as fire marshals? We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

That's a really tough one once the Vindaloo references are done and dusted.

188785.jpg

Marshall1: वारंटी आग और शामिल नहीं... Lewis Hamilton

Marshall2: Ohmmm... Lewis Hamilton...

Buemi: You're praying to... Lewis Hamilton?

Marshall1: No, sir. We are reading your warranty card. It excludes fire and acts of Hamilton.

188785.jpg

Dammit, my cakes are burned!

Final Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back