F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
f1-canadian-gp-2015-eric-boullier-mclaren-racing-director-with-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg

"In the end, things will always be rosy, right Alonso?"

"I hate all of you."

Fernando! Good news! The Infinite Improbability Drive upgrade is ready...

f1-canadian-gp-2015-eric-boullier-mclaren-racing-director-with-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg

Glasses dude (I do not know who he is, cut me some slack if you can) - "We will create a natural energy powerplant from the power harnessed in these flowers. This will become... the Earth Car."

Alonso - "Why do I get this eerie feeling that such a car will be an astounding failure...?

Parc ferme; final entry.

Boullier: "Sorry Fernando, Stoffel won the coin toss for Austria fairly and has already taken the GP2 seat. You can't just claim 'shotgun', it isn't in Ron's strict processes."

"Fernando we finally figured out the cause of your crash in Barcelona! But first, what do you think about Bruce Jenner?"

Eric: Fernando, I know you had to retire from the race so I've thought of something to cheer you up. Table for two is booked for 7.30 and wear that dress I bought you.

proxy.php

Alonso: "I said I wanted future INSIGHT into the car's development, not a HONDA INSIGHT engine!"

"Yes, we know that those flowers are more reliable than our engine Fernando, but even though you want them to, they won't make the car have 9000 bhp and black hole amount of downforce like you've drawn on that paper."

proxy.php

This is the Honda japonicus plant - it takes years to develop and can be lethal to your career.

proxy.php

Boullier: "Fernando, we would like to express our appreciation for your hard work this year so far. So here, these are yours."

Alonso: "I'm allergic..."

proxy.php

Boullier: "Wake up and smell the conveniently placed roses the car isn't gonna cut it this season!"

Alonso: *sigh* "But what about the Honda power of dreams motto."

Boullier:"You mean Honda dreams of power!"

Final entry!

Last edited:
proxy.php

Eric: Since taking charge of a British team like McLaren, I've been studying its history. I'm halfway through the War of the Roses right now, so I thought these white roses would look good.
Fernando: You do realise the White Rose lost to their red opponents?

Mars: Not a fan of that soiled Canadian flag eh! [not part of caption]

proxy.php

So Fernando,, which @#$%^& expletives will you use on the radio this weekend? Write them $#%@* down please!

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'

Last edited:
EB: Sign this and I will force whoever is behind me to drive the car for you.
FA: Deal.

Contestant: I'll go for "Alonso's 2015 season"
Alexander Armstrong: OK, lets see how many of our 100 people said "Alonso's 2015 season"
*dududududulululluldudududing"
Alexander Armstrong: It's a Pointless answer!​

Last edited:
Voting for Round7 is now open here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...22-june-0900-bst.126394/page-65#post-10782073

Important notice: @Liquid has kindly offered to continue running the F1 Caption Competition while I am away over the summer. For practical reasons, there will be new threads for the game and for the voting which will later be merged into the existing threads, so please keep an eye out for them. As Liquid will be running the competition until September, his word is final when it comes to any non-AUP related issues with the game. Thanks also to @Jimlaad43 who has also volunteered to help out - and hopefully with the help of regular players the game can continue as normal :)👍

Round Thirteen - Singapore

flag.gif

CPgjozqUYAEhGn4.jpg

Entries by Tuesday, 29th September - 0900 BST

Please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.
Please read the full rules available in Post #1 before entering.

Special thanks to @Liquid for looking after the F1 Caption Competition during my stay in the US, very much appreciated!! :)👍

:cheers:
:gtplanet:

No problem.

CPgjozqUYAEhGn4.jpg

Vettel's Thoughts: "Hang on, I need to count how many fingers I have. I must be seeing things; Kimi is smiling!"

CPgjozqUYAEhGn4.jpg

Vettel: "Do not be so gloomy all the time, Kimi. Here, I'll use the prize money to offer you some of that Russian Vodka you love so much."

(Kimi's smile intensifies)

proxy.php

Sebastian reacts to jives from Kimi and Maurizio about Liverpool's draw with Norwich City by giving them the usual comeback of "5 times mate".​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back