F1 question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 04Nissan350Z
  • 53 comments
  • 4,632 views
Messages
180
I have put like almost 1000 miles on my f1 car and I'm pretty sure the oil is starting to get low, but how can u change it if they won't let u in the gt AUTO thing? Does the F1 have unlimited oil or something? thx
 
ok I guess people are too stubborn around here to help a guy out. Seems like all people ever do around here is critisize people of asking questions or they just don't reply. If yall didn't know the least u could have done was reply and say "I don't know" or something. I guess this shows how unhelpful some poepl around here are.
 
I think you don't get any power loss due to engine oil going bad in the F1 car - you can't change oil or tyres, supposedly such things are included in ownership of the F1 car..

Hey, perhaps you get your own pit crew with the F1 car, and they change the oil every time you're in garage! :)
 
Any of the cars that are unable to enter GT auto do not have engine or oil wear. I haven't won the F1 car yet so I don't know specificly about it.
 
I've put more than that on my F1 car and it feels fine..
 
My f1 is holding up fine i think.

Its not so easy to complete the f1 championship using the b-spec driver :( im STUCK! He cant win enough races to win the campionship!

Anyone else experienced this?
 
mines has over 6000miles and the only problem ive had is the steering starting to get abit loose now
 
ok i just want to apologize for what I said 1st of all, I just found out that it took a while to get it uploaded on the page and by that time it was like on page 4 or 5 by the time it got uploaded on.

So I just want to apologize.
 
robtheace
My f1 is holding up fine i think.

Its not so easy to complete the f1 championship using the b-spec driver :( im STUCK! He cant win enough races to win the campionship!

Anyone else experienced this?
i won them all in bspec :D
 
I wish i could do some input into this matter but i am stuck on the car choice for the 24H race to win that o-so-nice F1 car, and with my luck i will win the most ugly one there is... So there probably is a threat for the 24h race but i was just woundering what u used to win it .... :bowdown: :bowdown:
 
I was wondering the same thing..and I cant win the Formula Gt in B-Spec or A-Spec..then agian I suck.....any F1 car settings would be nice :)
 
only thing i dont like about the F1 car is when u push it, the ****ing tired wear, and u have to pit offten, but by then u have like a 40 sec lead if u drive it right at about lap 9
 
yeah I;ve noticed this too, too bad they didnt let u select harder tires that last longer, thats another down fall, no upgrades of any sort.
 
car for the 24hr race iis the 350z concept lm no question and to win the races think of a pit stragy(sp)
 
cras for the 24 hr nurburgring are the black special used cars on days 693-700 are the 787b nissan 92 and may be another i am not shure any way these are good cars for the enduros i used the nissan 92 on the nurburg ring these used cars are all black for those who havent see them
but for the nurburg ring i suggest the nissan 92 new or used with super hard racing and pit every 3 laps or your tires are going to have no grip hope this helps
im on 4:30 in the circutde sarth 1
 
robtheace
My f1 is holding up fine i think.

Its not so easy to complete the f1 championship using the b-spec driver :( im STUCK! He cant win enough races to win the campionship!

Anyone else experienced this?

Yup but I figured out that if you have him practice the tracks (all of them) in the f1 car he gets way better, My personal Juan Pablo is winning all the races now. What is your B-spec score? Mine is 7000 b-spec points, machine skill 81, track skill 71, & battle skill 73. If your score is too low give him ok cars and just keep making him do races at a track he sucks at until he gets good, He needs lots of points and the best way I have found is to give him heavy cars that only barely exceed the compition. Also unlike A-spec he will earn points for 2nd or 3rd place, I think this is why he has a higher battle skill than track.
 
I used the Pescarolo Playstation, fully modded, was leading by about 11 laps after only 3 hours last night when my cat stepped on the powerstrip, turning off my ps2 and tv. ERRRRRR!
 
I did my 24h race with the Jaguar prototype car.Won by 15 laps from that way to slow BMW M3 GTR.Needed to pit every 4 laps,that was the only bad thing.I just wanted a car that was just a bit faster than the competition (like 10 to 20 seconds per lap).That way I didn`t need to pit that often,so I could have a little sleep.

Well,the F1 car is great!Only he sucks at Montegi (the big track).Had a try in one of the F1 races at the tokyo (spell??) circuit.First my driver had some trouble with passing the competition,but when he came in the lead he went 1 to 3 seconds faster than the second car,every lap.Won by 1 lap of distance from all of them.

Did you all notice that the F1 car is really great when it comes to fuel use?It could drive like 3 times longer on 1 tank than an other car.This makes the pitstops even faster,because you don`t need to tank it full because of the tyre wear.

I have now some 1000 km of distance on my F1,and it still drives like a new one.No problems with it,and really no notice of power loss.
 
thats pretty cool MJW...i did mines with the Minolta..i fully tuned it with super hard tires and setting the suspension mid-high for steering and low for aero...took a one minute lead lap each time around, 9 hrs to complete in b-spec mode, and finished with a 25 lap lead over the 2nd place finisher:tup:

good info from everyone though, still wished u cud at least tune the f1 cars for better performance still its way better than other cars
 
I did the 24 hour Nurburgring in an Audi R8 with just an oil change and the chassis stiffener and super hards. It would pit every 5 laps for new tires with just 6 fuel left. I won by ~40 laps all on B-Spec and it took me around 9 hours.
 
instead of starting a new thread I was wondering, does anyone know a good car to use to wint the "Like the Wind" race? I tried the f1 and it not fast enough.
 
04Nissan350Z
instead of starting a new thread I was wondering, does anyone know a good car to use to wint the "Like the Wind" race? I tried the f1 and it not fast enough.

The CADILLAC CIEN '02 that you win here: Rally d' Umbria for about 10 minutes driving will "Toast 'Em" as won! NO Upgrades necessary!

As to the Formula Question: Mine has nearly 3,000 Miles after completing Formula GT & still shows the same HP it started with...O.G. :D
 
i havnt tried my f1 in along time....some one said there f1 was getting losser in turning :dunce:
 
Back