F10 Zonda R LMPs

  • Thread starter Thread starter beanacre
  • 6 comments
  • 519 views
Messages
43
Messages
beanacre
I am looking for an f10 or Zonda R or any of the premium LMP cars.

I am willing to trade:
X1 vettel
330 p4
FGT (red)
...

I have many more cars so just ask and I will see, if there is one you particularly want :)
 
do you have
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car?
 
i can trade either 908 peugeot or 905 peugeot for x1 tomorow .. reset

do you know how many car coupons you can trade per day?
 
allen-XY
do you have
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car?

No sorry but I do have Audi TTR Touring car - trying to think of similar things
 
Will trade Zonda R and/or F10 for 330 P4.
Not tonight though(may take up to a week, depends on when I can play/trade schedule.)
 
Back