F1CE Hot Lap Series- (Closed)

• Thread starter GT4 genius
  • 670 comments
Last season was in a Williams, and you (Fishfash) were able to punch out a blinding 1'29.xxx, and the rest of us were trailing out of the last turn :D

👍

I think a mid 1:29 will be a fast time at Bahrain with the Red Bull :)

I don't think it will be that fast. If it is I will be very suprised. mid 1 minute 30's for me I think will be a fast lap.

Here is my time with default set up, soft tyres & low wing only.

Lost half a second in the middle sector.

Red Bull-Bahrain

1:29.009, 24.518/39.774/24.717, fishfash

So it seems a mid 1:28 will be a fast time and current champs will be able to beat this time, in particular Alireza who is the set up Guru :yuck:

I haven't spent much time on F1:CE as of late .....and it shows:lol:.... must put in a few hours.

I think I got too much wing as it felt too stable ..... gotta get it loosa:lol:

I cant see Fish fash how you can do a faster time in the Red Bull then you did in the Williams..obviosly the information helps from previous hotlaps you have done. My time atm is a 1:30.2 something. i'll go check it later and post it for real. but 1:29.xxx thats incredible. I think I can do better though then my current time. I'm still here to win it. :sly:

I cant see Fish fash how you can do a faster time in the Red Bull then you did in the Williams

Hi,

I will give you 5 reasons why.

1. I have improved my skills.
2. I am now using a G25 Wheel.
3. Last Bahrain session was held in October last year, 7 months is a long time.
4. Different Racing Line.
5. Had a good day yesterday.

Hehe fair enough Fish fash, still your time is really good, Iv'e been so busy past few days so I'm hopeing to get some better times in today. I hope we get a larger turn out then we already have had.

Hehe fair enough Fish fash, still your time is really good, Iv'e been so busy past few days so I'm hopeing to get some better times in today. I hope we get a larger turn out then we already have had.

I'll pick up as the season goes on. :cheers:

Changed wing, camber front roll bar and a couple of gears, for an improvement and best splits say another 0.6-7

1'31.183 25.381/40.338/25.464 zed300

Here is my time with default set up, soft tyres & low wing only.

Lost half a second in the middle sector.

Red Bull-Bahrain

1:29.009, 24.518/39.774/24.717, fishfash

So it seems a mid 1:28 will be a fast time and current champs will be able to beat this time, in particular Alireza who is the set up Guru

Thanks for that Fishfash, you really flatter me,

Im currently a little slower than you im in the 1:28.3s and wanted to rest as I thought it was a great lap, seems like I have to some more tweaking !!!

Best Regards
Alireza

Hey Alireza, good to see you are keeping an eye on the action here.👍

Your time stated, is in fact faster than Fishfash's, and quite a bit.

Thanks for that Fishfash, you really flatter me,

Im currently a little slower than you im in the 1:28.3s and wanted to rest as I thought it was a great lap, seems like I have to some more tweaking !!!

Best Regards
Alireza

Hey Alireza,

That time is actually faster than mine 👍 Can you get into the 1:27's :crazy:

First few laps on my first setup with auto and the wheel I'm not yet use to and I've got a
1.31.864, 25.663/40.587/25.614, GT4genius
Not great, but I can do a lot better I think, and I might even post a video tomorrow of a half decent lap, would be great if some of the fast runners could post some too. 👍
I'll also update the first post with this seasons results tomorrow as well. Not too sure what I should do with last seasons, any suggestions?

currently I'm in the 1:30.2s Havent had much time for it lately but im trying to make time for it on friday..hopefully thursday evening. I think I can defenately put the car into the 1min 29,s I think its time I started using the manual gearbox. Considering this is my very first season here in the hot lap series I think Iv'e had a good start. here at bahrain I'll aim for a podium. and I cant wait to get to melbourne and Monaco. Ow yes and Hungary, my 3 favourite tracks.

Tough one GT4, could the results be put to an archive thread and closed, with a link on the first post? ...Maybe ...or...??? I dunno.

Could you run through the process to post a video? ... if you get the time ....thanks.

Right I've got a new time, but its still not great:
1.30.818, 25.149/40.454/25.215, GT4genius
I think thats as fast as I can go with my current setup, so I've moved to manual.:scared: And although I've bettered every sector by over 1 tenth I cant seem to string a full lap together without either knocking the car into neutral or only going to 4th instead of 3rd, never mind trying to get all the apexes! But I guess I'll have to learn.

Thanks for the idea Zed, I think I'll do that with the original post. 👍 And I should have a video up soon, but it wont be anything spectacular!

heres my time, have had no time to really better it. having a 5month old baby and all. anyway here it is. 1.30.234, 25.147/40.120/24.967, Optima1

Hey, good to see you here again Icelt, Your splits look similar to mine,and I'm going to try less wing currently 35/33 so I hope this works .

There is a big spread of times for only a handful of us competing.

Hey, good to see you here again Icelt, Your splits look similar to mine,and I'm going to try less wing currently 35/33 so I hope this works .

There is a big spread of times for only a handful of us competing.

Thanks zed. Actually I had to drop them down to 12%/15% to even get into the 1:31's. Before my wings were in the 30's and I couldn't get lower than a 1:32. So I'm betting that if you can get a 1:31 with those wing settings then a 1:30 should be quite doable for ya. Hope it works.

What car is being used at Catalunya Spain?

That depends on who impresses in a few hours.

I've got a 1.30.5, I wrote the time down yesterday and just cant get to where I wrote it right now, so I'll post the splits later. I got it using very little wing something like 20/10. And with auto, I couldnt string a lap together with manual. :indiff:

MIne was a

1:29:378 24.787/40.002/24.589 Alireza Sabbagh

I cant get turn 6 (cambered right hander ) totally perfect , It just kills me, even though this was perfetc everywhere else in the lap. Although my car was really nervous on the bumps!!!

BR Alireza

I think we'll use the Renault for the Spainish GP week.
I'll also update the whole first page tonight. And sorry about the video, but the lens angle of the camera I have isnt great, so I'll have to think of some better way to position it to get a view of the full screen. If anyone wishes to post a video of their lap, I think the easiest way is to upload it to youtube then embed it into your post here.
I'll give people until 9pm GMT after the race to post their final time tonight. Thanks for your participation. 👍

Edit: Right, at long last, everything is up to date. I had to use my 30.8 time because I cant find my sectors from the 30.5 lap, and I never saved the 30.2 lap. I was sure I'd have more time. :ouch:
Congratulations to Fishfash and Alireza for taking the top spots, and to Optima1 for getting a podium on his debut.

Last edited:
Here is a picture 👍

Attachments

• Redbull Bahrain.JPG
    Redbull Bahrain.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 20
shouldnt you be showing the entire screen in your picture? I don't doubt 1 bit that you done that time...i just think we should have to show the entire screen in the pictures. Thanks GT4 Genius. last race i barely had time to do much in terms of setup. but having said that the top 2 lap times were very fast and I think i could of done a mid to high 1min 29 with more time. but probably not a low to 29 flat. congrats to fish fash. im still well in this championship and i'll be aiming for another podium at catalunya. by the way how old are all you guys anyway? I'm 21.

Last edited:
I'll get the ball rolling at Catalunya then, heres my first short session:
1.13.604, 22.078/30.145/21.381, GT4genius.
I think I can get a lot more out of this, the lap was not perfect and I havent really touched the gear ratios yet, so I reckon I should be able to get a low 13, maybe high 12. I suspect a time in the low 12s will win, cant see a 1.11 happening but I'm sure someone (fishfash) will prove me wrong.

Thanks for the photo. 👍

Just found this forum a couple days ago, and trying to catch up.

So, if I understand correctly, a track and manufacturer are selected and we have until the next race-day to get our fastest lap that our talent and the game allows (no cuts/penalties/etc). If you get first, you have to post a pic of your exploits.

Does it matter which mode? Race Weekend/Time Trial/etc.

Just for comparison I tried with the last challenge (RedBull/Bahrain) and was able to get into the high 1:30s, so I am not out of the ballpark, but I could probably learn a bit on setup and driving from the group.

Looking forward to Renault in Spain.

Back