FA World Championship Project Cars [PS4] - SERIES TO RESUME AFTER ROAD B JulyOpen 

• Thread starter weisda3
  • 152 comments

Should we completely restart the series or pick up where we left off?

• Yes restart

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Continue where we left off

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
United States
Charlotte, NC
weisda3
upload_2016-1-3_21-33-44.png

UPDATE: Series will resume in July following the Road B Ps4 championship. PLEASE SEE LAST PAGE POST FOR MORE UPDATE.

Welcome FORMULA A Drivers!

Format For Race Weekend

Qualifying: Sunday at 4PM GMT – 20min session (followed by 5min warmup)

Race: Sunday directly after Quali - Races will be anywhere from 30-50 laps

Schedule

****SERIES SUSPENDED DUE TO RESUME AFTER THE FC/Indy SERIES (JULY)****

Weather for SUN 4PM GMT SILVERSTONE

--> Pulled Fri Before Race

upload_2016-1-31_12-49-56.png

Race Rules

Standing Starts
Damage – Performance Impacting
Mechanical Failures - On
Tyre Wear – x2 (to promote pitstops/strategy)
Tyre Choice – Any tyre (the will be no rules enforcing tyre compound)
Fuel Consumption - Real
Flags and Penalties – On
Assists – ABS only
Cannot reset to track
Race times will be exact date
Lapped cars need to move out of the racing line even if they are battling for another position (look at your track map - if a car is approaching you and is not green, you are about to be lapped)
Exiting pits - you need to stay inside of white line

Points will be based on the traditional Formula 1 Points scale:

1st - 25 points
2nd - 18 points
3rd - 15 points
4th - 12 points
5th - 10 points
6th - 8 points
7th - 6 points
8th - 4 points
9th - 2 points
10th - 1 point

*there will be one bonus point awarded for pole in qualifying

*WE WILL BE DROPPING THE LOWEST 2 SCORES SO YOU DON"T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DISCONNECTS OR MISSING A RACE.

Driver Conduct

We are all about clean hard racing. That being said, the important word is CLEAN. When overtaking, the driver who is passing has the responsibility to make a clean pass. If you are trying to defend your position, you are allowed one move to do so (ie taking the inside line and staying there, not weaving all over the track to block.)

If a position is gained through contact, you MUST wait until that driver is back up to speed before making another pass attempt.

Please treat driving behavior as any real world series. If there are repeated offenses, drivers may be penalized/banned from the series.

*Please save your replays for any necessary review!

Weather

Weather will be determined by the following website: http://www.myweather2.com/motor-racing.aspx. It will be based on Fridays forecast and be posted on gtplanet.net. Qualifying and the start of the race will be the same weather condition.

How do you join?

Please private message me through PSN @weisda3 with your PSN, or reply to this thread with your PSN. We will add you to the group chat and community.

Looking forward to racing!

CURRENT ROSTER (PSN/GTPlanet) - Feel free to register at GTPlanet.net

weisda3/@weisda3
football67611/@Football67611
HammyMansell1980/@HammyMansell
xl_SaDShooterRx
Karting_Enzo
acekiller15/@ty2
danrc2010/@Danrc2010
Bonio71/@Bonio71
sp00ky-w00ky-
gr4demon
paleschi/@Paleschi
ham_ilton-

RESERVE DRIVERS

RACE 2 RESULTS - Catalunya GP Jan 31st

upload_2016-1-31_12-47-21.png

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER RACE 2

upload_2016-1-31_12-48-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-31_12-57-7.png
    upload_2016-1-31_12-57-7.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 145
  • upload_2016-2-12_16-4-23.png
    upload_2016-2-12_16-4-23.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Im the co founder of this FA clean racing league, im definitely looking forward to the 1st season !!! If u race clean please join!!!

due to having to do stuff the next couple of sundays, i am withdrawing myself from this championship :grumpy:

Sorry Weisda, i love the faster cars in this game but till mid february i have some shows for work and some other stuff i will be doing sundays. (going to ennio morricone beginning of february is 1 thing of the other stufff :embarrassed:)

But looking in this topic finding a replacement should not be a big problem;)

due to having to do stuff the next couple of sundays, i am withdrawing myself from this championship :grumpy:

Sorry Weisda, i love the faster cars in this game but till mid february i have some shows for work and some other stuff i will be doing sundays. (going to ennio morricone beginning of february is 1 thing of the other stufff :embarrassed:)

But looking in this topic finding a replacement should not be a big problem;)

No worries Styles.

Hammy you were flying on the last lap, unlucky mate. There seemed to be a few problems with the race yesterday. I couldn't hear anyone in either of the lobbies and in the second lobby I couldn't change the camera. I left to see if that would solve the problem but couldn't get back in. Now I know why I stopped playing this exhilarating and frustrating racing sim.

Hammy you were flying on the last lap, unlucky mate. There seemed to be a few problems with the race yesterday. I couldn't hear anyone in either of the lobbies and in the second lobby I couldn't change the camera. I left to see if that would solve the problem but couldn't get back in. Now I know why I stopped playing this exhilarating and frustrating racing sim.
Dude, it's been a while! The camera was locked upon restart I think... tbh, after the restart it didn't have the best feel. The race shouldn't have been broken up, no one can help disconnects but it ruined a lot of people's races stopping and going again.

Back