FA World Championship Project Cars [PS4] - SERIES TO RESUME AFTER ROAD B JulyOpen 

• Thread starter weisda3
  • 152 comments

Should we completely restart the series or pick up where we left off?

• Yes restart

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Continue where we left off

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Hammy you were flying on the last lap, unlucky mate. There seemed to be a few problems with the race yesterday. I couldn't hear anyone in either of the lobbies and in the second lobby I couldn't change the camera. I left to see if that would solve the problem but couldn't get back in. Now I know why I stopped playing this exhilarating and frustrating racing sim.

Yeah mate, but you win some, lose some more lol!! Great fun though, and now it's a CRAP run event, it'll be Bronytastic!!! :D

Weather for SUN JAN 4PM GMT Donington GP
-->Heavy Overcast

upload_2016-1-22_12-32-28-png.505308

Well that was a boring race....................NOT!!

Went from 1st to 3rd in 1 lap at 1:06, silly mistake after getting damage on rear right wheel....Fun but frustration lol!! And then there was the advertising hording in the middle of the track that damaged my steering your honour........ etc etc lol!!

Looking forward to the next one!!!

I don't care if you put me as an American, or a UKian or anything, I scored 6 points!!! If that's the only points I get all series I'll be happy.
I don't think Donny is wide enough in most places for the FAs, I spun a few times clipping the grass when trying to move aside.

I don't care if you put me as an American, or a UKian or anything, I scored 6 points!!! If that's the only points I get all series I'll be happy.
I don't think Donny is wide enough in most places for the FAs, I spun a few times clipping the grass when trying to move aside.

I agree Spook..you cant make any mistakes in this cars which makes it so intense! Just ask Hammy...he just touched the grass and it took him and Karting_Enzo out.

This was an intense and frustrating race for me, and I guess from what I heard over the chat, most of you felt the same!

I lost count of how many times I spun or was involved in an incident with another car. So, apologises to anyone I made contact with.

I wouldn't have finished 5th if Ace hadn't wait for Dan to get his car back to the pit. Excellent sportsmanship!

Not sure what happened on track, with Dan and Ace, but if you cause an incident and the others drivers car is damaged, are you supposed to wait until the other driver gets back to the pits and has regained the position that was lost?

Great racing by all and look forward to the next one.

Back