Fail!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BLITZ_69
  • 1,249 comments
  • 152,992 views
You really can't blame her, I mean how can you expect her to practice parking in the kitchen? ;)
 
i already saw that, but always worth to watch again.
I wonder why in all this vids it's always blonds going wrong??
 
Apparently it's for protection but it's still fail to cover this...
1zfrm9s.jpg


...up with this
686f3414.png
 
Some festive failing…



You've got to watch it until the end :eek:

The pic is not the same car…
 

Attachments

Fill up the gas tank - Check
Control tire pressure - Check
Bring cool Ray Bans - Check
Put on "Freewheel burning" - Check
Warm up tires imagining you're Schumi - "Holly ****!!!"
 
I realy feel sorry for him. You could see from the begining that she was going to say no.

Reading comments for a different upload of the same video it seems that the video was actually staged for a commercial. They are actors.
 
I was about to say that seemed fake, thanks for the info.

and :lol: at the Camaro crash!
 
Well THAT just burst my bubble then haha
 
Shouldn't this be in the Fail thread (-:
 
Ford F-series. Now crashing Ferraris, soon at your neighborhood dealers!
 
Someones insurance just went up.
 
Maybe the truck wanted to remind Ferrari that there is already a vehicle called the F150?
 
That really reminded me on this (from Jalopnik a few days ago):
xlarge_ferrari_f150.jpg
 
Maybe "Disabled" is referring to the person who decided the spot should go there and not the person who was meant to use it.
 
I want to see a 438 :( Is there any in Australia yet?
 
Back