Falken 1500

  • Thread starter Thread starter Craztheking
  • 20 comments
  • 1,194 views
Messages
32
United States
Ny
Messages
Craztheking
Agent seen a Falken 1500 in person but seen it in a gt5 pic. Tell me what you want I might have one. Also I don't send first.. But read my wall I'm a good trader.
 
well 1 post wont get anybody send 1st ?
 
Read my wall in gt5 and I dupe cars so it's not a problem to me.
 
Last edited:
So where does Falken come from?
 
calico
So where does Falken come from?

The company/team that made it.. Like hks blitz spoonz ..

The falken ram 1500 I'm looking for has the exact same paint as the Falken skyline.
 
Doesn't exist ;)
 
No.. only Nissan Falken Skyline and Dodge Ram 1500 ........
 
Yes it does ive seen it in gt5 pics

Might have been edited by the person who took the picture in GT5.....
A link may also help 👍
 
1-Theres no Falken 1500 in gt5.Sorry :(
2-Why GT5 will put a racing truck?Especially why RAM?I hate rams XD cause of them i couldnt advance in GT4 :'(
And 3- The link of the Falken RAM photo has only a blue painted Silverado :ouch:
 
LanceVance
No.. only Nissan Falken Skyline and Dodge Ram 1500 ........

Yea ik I want the ram that's what I'm saying I want
 
It doesn't exist, like everyone has told you. Secondly, that picture is a photoshop, and it's not even supposed to look like Gran Turismo. Third of all, that's a Ford F-150.
 
Thenextbob
This is a fan art.Is a good one,but it does not exists in GT5 :/

Damn it would be sick!
Thanks for the help tho guys
Please close/delete thread
 
Last edited:
Back