Fallout 4 1956 Ford F100 and Chryslus Rocket 69.

  • Thread starter Thread starter neddyie118
  • 96 comments
  • 8,839 views
In this case, a simple wheel swap made the livery vanish for good.
 
Were you given some warning, like "this design is locked blah blah blah"? Because if not, then yeah, that's definitely a problem.
 
Body panels and wheels usually don't change the livery. Those are usually reserved for tunes.
 
I changed the wheels and bumpers with no loss of the livery. You have to go in and paint something to lose it
 
Well this all makes sense now, when they said "special" surprise, they must have been referring to the S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes that Fallout has.
 
My mate said he'll lend me his copy so I can get the car. Ideal if it works that way.
 
Good idea, I might see If I know anyone who is planning on buying the game I'll see If I can do the same.
 
All we would need now is the Nike ONE my life would be complete.
 
I thought it was a bad decision and hope this isn't a trend going forward. I like to have everything but this is absurd. It's certainly great for new purchasers, but most of us are already paid in and like others have Fallout 4 pre-ordered elsewhere (PC in my case).
 
Oh well at least it's fictional so not that bothered, if it were a real world car like a Jaguar XJ13 I'd be spazing out now!

They can keep their fantasy cars to themselves!
 
Last edited:
VXR
My mate said he'll lend me his copy so I can get the car. Ideal if it works that way.

Good idea, I might see If I know anyone who is planning on buying the game I'll see If I can do the same.

I'm in two minds about buying it. Could get it for just over AU $50 (~US $36) right now, I'm sure I'd find somebody to take it off my hands. lol
 
VXR
My mate said he'll lend me his copy so I can get the car. Ideal if it works that way.
Might be lucky with that too,but its rediculous that I even have to..
 
*deleted*
 
so, the forza car in fallout is at the beginnings of the game right next door, in front of your neighbor's house, in all its pre-apocalyptic glory.
 
I don't care how fanciful that is, it's delightful. Plenty of radical one-offs have been made over the years, I'll treat it like that and enjoy it for what it is; futurap**n.
 
well, turn10 has a lot of (fun) work to do to find a way to model the twin jet dynamics, and also the jet trails and the flightstick hand animations on a secondary note :D

ps
funny thing is I got nuked in fallout because I was checking out the car too much instead of running to the vault lolol
 
VXR
I don't care how fanciful that is, it's delightful. Plenty of radical one-offs have been made over the years, I'll treat it like that and enjoy it for what it is; futurap**n.
If they really want to impress me, make all the future cars from Fallout 4 available as a special DLC. And make it available for both FM6 and FH2.
 
Speaking of Fallout 4, it is amazing! I haven't really done much of the story missions yet since I keep getting sidetracked on side quests and the new settlement feature. It's everything I expected it to be!
 
Speaking of Fallout 4, it is amazing! I haven't really done much of the story missions yet since I keep getting sidetracked on side quests and the new settlement feature. It's everything I expected it to be!
yes, its amazing!
but the problem is that I find tomb raider more fulfilling as a game, and now fallout along with halo and even forza do not get any playtime :D

these four games do make a really great bunch of games imo
 
Last edited:
funny thing is I got nuked in fallout because I was checking out the car too much instead of running to the vault lolol

That is funny. Decided against buying it in the end, just couldn't be bothered. I guess it is too much for a car DLC with one car. lol
 
the car on forza is not a reason to buy the game of course.
but its a splendid game. if you like bethesda games, its one of the good ones imo
 
the car on forza is not a reason to buy the game of course.
but its a splendid game. if you like bethesda games, its one of the good ones imo

I'm just not much of a gamer, I guess. Regardless of how good a game may be, I simply don't have much interest, with racing games being the only exception.
 
Hopefully, some nice people will put some vids of the Chryslus on YouTube in the New Year for those of us who are going the PC master race route or avoiding the game altogether.
 
If they really want to impress me, make all the future cars from Fallout 4 available as a special DLC. And make it available for both FM6 and FH2.

This is a great idea.

BTW, when is the Chryslus due to show up?
 
Nevermind. Game takes a while to update itself...
 
Last edited:
This is a great idea.

BTW, when is the Chryslus due to show up?
I think I read somewhere the Chryslus is due in 2016. Nothing specific unfortunately.
 
Gonna rent FO4 from Red Box. I want that Rocket.
 
Back