I found it lots of fun, but I love games like that. Some don't care for it, but a lot of people love it. Prepare to lose a lot of hours if you get into it. I'm at 80 hours or so and had to take a break. Will wait for DLC
I hope so. I'll admit that I'm slightly interested in Fallout 4 period, so I might just cave in and buy it. That, or I'll rent it first just to make sure I actually like.
I hope so. I'll admit that I'm slightly interested in Fallout 4 period, so I might just cave in and buy it. That, or I'll rent it first just to make sure I actually like.
Well from the looks of it there is a bunch of friendly folks on here that I'm sure would be willing to give you advice and tips until you got the hang of it. I hope you enjoy it my friend.