Fanatec ClubSport Formula V2 Wheel Review By Sim Racing Garage

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 6 comments
Another review by The Sim Channel:

I still want one even though basically none of the features or lights are going to work on Xbox until probably Project Scarlett comes out if then. I'm starting to get a little nervous about my old Universal Hub. If you go into settings and use the Xbox button just to scroll it will adjust things even though you're not wanting it to.

I still want one even though basically none of the features or lights are going to work on Xbox until probably Project Scarlett comes out if then. I'm starting to get a little nervous about my old Universal Hub. If you go into settings and use the Xbox button just to scroll it will adjust things even though you're not wanting it to.

I would say Scarlett will make no difference at all. It is all down to whether the games developers use the Fanatec SDK fully in their software. It is not a hardware restriction.

CJ

I would say Scarlett will make no difference at all. It is all down to whether the games developers use the Fanatec SDK fully in their software. It is not a hardware restriction.

CJ

Not according to this owner of the wheel.

Back