Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel Thread- officially licensed for PS4

• Thread starter PzR Slim
  • 2,901 comments
Ok, I'm going to make a new post, as the one above is already a novel.

I've just finished testing Project CARS 1 and The Crew. Here are my findings:

The Crew doesn't detect the wheel at all, regardless of which mode the wheel is set to, nothing works. Bit disappointing since my old CSR worked great in this game, but it's no big deal for me, as I'd be unlikely to play The Crew again anyway.

In Pcars it works a treat. It's detected as a G29, same as PC2. Unlike PC2, the FFB of PC1 isn't bugged to hell, so this wheel on PC1 is actually really bloody good. It doesn't require any negative DRI setting, as there isn't any excessive oscillation in-game, and the FFB effects are also a bit less harsh, so turning down the FEI isn't necessary. The only changes required are reducing the steering gain in the FFB settings from 3.00 to 1.00, adding a small amount of deadzone removal range from 0 to 5, removing the steering deadzone from 1 to 0, and lowering the per car FFB master until the wheel weight is how you want it. I tested this with the Formula C on Bathurst, and after reducing the per car FFB master from 24 to 14, it felt fantastic. I had forgotten just how good the first Pcars is, after the year and a half of patches addressed most of it's issues. :lol: It feels about a million times better than Pcars 2, and that's with both games recognising the wheel as a G29. There's something seriously wrong with PC2's FFB, because even with all the messing about I did to get it to a usable point, it's still so bad compared with the almost out of the box FFB feel of PC1. Really hope it gets fixed soon, because it's a sad state of affairs when you pay $100 for a new game, and it feels like utter garbage compared with it's 2 and a half year old prequel.

In any case, it's nice that PC1 works so well with our wheels in the new compatibility mode. I might even get back into it while I wait for SMS to fix PC2 :cool:

I haven't tested Sebastien Loeb Rally or Dirt Rally yet, but when I do, I'll report back with my findings, provided someone else hasn't already tested them before me.

Hmmm, My finger has been itching to upgrade to this wheel, plus the clubsport v3 pedals and clubsport shifter SQ (from my t300 with pro pedals and shifter), but as I only really have time for one driving game my focus is on pc2 now so it sounds like I'd better keep my money in the bank for now .... please keep us updated when SMS add support for it .
Thanks.

Hmmm, My finger has been itching to upgrade to this wheel, plus the clubsport v3 pedals and clubsport shifter SQ (from my t300 with pro pedals and shifter), but as I only really have time for one driving game my focus is on pc2 now so it sounds like I'd better keep my money in the bank for now .... please keep us updated when SMS add support for it .
Thanks.
He might want to redo his Wheel firmware update as mine works fine in purple mode in the Crew with the newest Fanatec_32_driver_293. It works ok with Project Cars 2 in blue Ps4 mode could use a update from SMS to make it better http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51583-Fanatec-CSL-Elite-PS4&highlight=CSL+Elite+Ps4. It works great in Gt Sport in Purple mode, Sony will be updating it for Ps4 Mode. It also works with Driveclub in purple mode. That I have not tested driveclub but everything else I've tested.

I am not sure. I pushed the gear back to it's normal position and it was loose again quickly.
You can try with this:
b9af69eb-3022-439f-a0df-a10c6ad8dea1.jpg

I had Logitech and Thustmaster wheels in the past. I also still have a lot of real rims that are attached to the DSD adpaters to work with my T500RS, but I had 3 major issues when I was using them :
* The paddle shifters became too far from my fingers with some wheels (35cm).
* I didn't have any buttons to navigate in the GT6 menus for example.
* The quick release has a really bad design (with the small screw directly in the plastic).

I had found a "solution" with a button box built from a PS3 controller where I had all the PS3 buttons + handbrake + sequential shifter... but I don't want to do that again with the PS4.

I always dreamed of a fanatec products with all their ecosystem (rims, pedal, load cell, shifters, quick release...), so my questions are :
* Can I use all the other wheels and specifically the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One with the PS4 ? The buttons, the paddle shifters will work with AC, PC and GTSport (even if I'm not sure about this one yet lol) on PS4 ?
* Same question for the shifters (SQ V 1.5 and static) and the handbrake ?

Thank you really much

I had Logitech and Thustmaster wheels in the past. I also still have a lot of real rims that are attached to the DSD adpaters to work with my T500RS, but I had 3 major issues when I was using them :
* The paddle shifters became too far from my fingers with some wheels (35cm).
* I didn't have any buttons to navigate in the GT6 menus for example.
* The quick release has a really bad design (with the small screw directly in the plastic).

I had found a "solution" with a button box built from a PS3 controller where I had all the PS3 buttons + handbrake + sequential shifter... but I don't want to do that again with the PS4.

I always dreamed of a fanatec products with all their ecosystem (rims, pedal, load cell, shifters, quick release...), so my questions are :
* Can I use all the other wheels and specifically the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One with the PS4 ? The buttons, the paddle shifters will work with AC, PC and GTSport (even if I'm not sure about this one yet lol) on PS4 ?
* Same question for the shifters (SQ V 1.5 and static) and the handbrake ?

Thank you really much
Yes with the Ps4 CSL Elite base you can use it all Fanatec gear on Ps4 with AC, PC and GTSport as its the Fanatec CSL Elite base that the support runs through the Ps4. Theres a Xbox One rim
CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 $159
Compatibility
Peripherals:
  • Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
  • All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
  • All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
  • All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
  • All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
  • Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles

FYR, Mine is CSL padels.
Some modification may be needed to mount the pedals.
vsxqnNnXWNijxNcgY8IeHaTXHULfi3Z7fb2vQuULW_Zu2rDVlwhR9qniOWr2JFF3CfRngrZ_fVoF7_dlzreHJxya5pc61YW59gt5ulsFAlYAKBGEg0gfgKYy3bSY1nJrvJ1gy6R73v4wov_qOwrGGc0Vtttys4qlrJJg6f1jLXxwuOdAL_s9dEea7sk9AnK9jqunorCPreKBH6jdwgmWkrj_ZEhQ1kbWoKOCTyR8p3GmulNbXgBzenzgQUAxGgOOStI3Zu2WCUFKQD65haCwDKM8_kxKaAADh0QAbltaXWiiX44CRfd6MvRYBLewZFxcE1Yk_8dVamG5PBbtwTWVuahALZND6DRBurNHIY8_p3p7h97ul5bQvFMMaedvriYCQH83ljUWbfBKqI4PSYFCIkxeSdyKBTZ2UHAftasb9JnA8mDoGt3m2-owI0I8yElLNISm4lt9Gm4FXyZ80pyndWhd_TXwP-1I9Ij5s9NDQber9FZsFqpynfB5nz6_vtmUrMPRtxxAoDFqotQlYQzt3ZAQ2P_3W5MrcY96ynzm-c3zbC8QjBeit5yo9hIzQAHTyhpRtAqEsjKjfEl2peBw4OBrDfEKvv37MLpjCQ5x9A=w1732-h974-no

CK1ixzm0qG7K0A5_evnEYV-V0_ZWjTXssmwiJzZQQjy0P8OKUr0NxG2wCXVnE3oJ-D57CdsbMmixxJtTaJINQjb53O0EbfKq6iv9_3nM_LxyuUPliktHNgBDFEXVeMe9aMGk-o66FWBCtt04lRTnHmVfX2YMcRSuCcPGJzMnwuwZ5HeutfI2tZW8jGlD-9cRamCZ5Zwl6FZ2uSV1Ahr7KUMPtkqw_NqLGzWbowUNx5UpXDvEK-BgeRXZ2YyIybI6vL6AovOrSyl4wJgsnnHEY8vMArYUATYQVS5FiawFH3_kJse58wA5Lkg8r0xLprHICXoaumxNaPXLuChwLTCcCWPvMuFa5SxryuJlqKiYenCQHxP2KhyqDezsPPYraxBH9DTdqh6WahaOxxNamYR01kD_-gX2pqkjVB0FSd2KyMOSpTUISg5dZGo0CAuKT_H7ISWuO87GdAxU2Fd_L2USZTefAsdi3tE_Z6-Uty62jqcsE5oOsAE5Vac1LGXCsoftQdy57lRS5NO9Lt1GfLKfJtU_5wMxLMwOev7GLdLGoLl8tCdqazSUnicyTqBznVmUh_hO3nnOY5kPWo_oYwHITCEFBRcKXGR7fS1gQJZ6_Q=w548-h974-no
nZM5RwHyBz12egiBW1HotDNmuAXhZVNQc2JHMI-WU2ywaULzB6EfF6EbDw4bWeOs6ETUDgrTqyyiu2um2Cd5XInqwS0t5GIzbyLTVNmMk9nfXRFmofaESd9-kp9-qCWIo9tvQtTf5FBAmSG4zjqEVq1Jv42dPL6SPc9YLO5AlVCjw9Kd7a8XpO2lS6_rhJd39bEEHpZEUfa59mLLQYawR9gBn8LBiX9bY3HKNbm7PCRzP2Me1rzmxviAlXq4azqh5loI9AVhdNHujalBgxxht01q9b59Q6yNdJ5Q9u46QPGRxYD7DFQ6KpSjmr6yBcH-YKRSSfojU6yJ4I39MCmHQgb1tslzHhJhYSY1tT3jIm6hPl6LoJGkFxDs5DsWlXoQ6ib9nW204fXSrbvpoeiay2PeT6vcraicBxwKuolzux15qDrd5f7C1BaIza8FkwsyF7a3-AkabVbwAsEmTzpbTvhWBvw4m0f-JyR-cPg6LBjNXrgzbgro5Mxllc5jc9S_o57tQe8JOnHb8bXhOPYnwoQsnzxw5Nrx9YhW_Ju5PXR9fcUfnOMw77aBT5L8ZgfSzQd6Mbdo1gSoN3vjdAQqMKi9vz5j0t1mD4Vmg-7_Ow=w549-h974-no

QcFExfNHKLJt3cyzFUY3JvCC_KPNBEKxDkYuUBxFpxLL1OQfIYNl2an2WOXToCPAh3Q4XlcombqUQ2gNFiAqE3iMWFnyqaTEqvqLrURbj34UdJnci-e5WEovlE4uP0WVtlF3SmEpsl8Dxi6mdPJ1EZvB1G7f-Xq4Kl8Qvlk_O8jEt3P2Zv0Ltxne9_4_q95-zGEErVe_1TcSG11IfWMGFu-eTwddTlsfCzk3wd9m23eGWQojmLP5o_9n0ogLQ0TfKERI38hG6AmdWtEpH8t3BTzXlSrsga-ZLujDRqb2v-FNflrYQl_24DdECP9u6Ae5JUpYDbxY83GArRXbBvhjukFAwavwg7lZc2Cw1ru7aQDzn_iaUmh8d1iTwXsYEoKGjGDzGjwKuOT1MEyE0KNgqh2U6bDKEkK4chfSEOzLfrBJX0ZOZT2rmTPpdNx_D6d2ijvwyXzLeyqdCfFr4MIzj7F_j902yWXeFfTSGPYRZ7jaYdAX-UMQhI8PNpEmopUYBeG4Bt4G0DUypxdXOUYs4JBmQ7NZG2iAFs2vwXSRvifVgrYJurUN8KvaPBiOwdYV54z3cLWTvvbWdWlxiWerA7HLfbl-W9PHO916SDAsAQ=w548-h974-no
Had I not seen these images I would not have thought I could move the wheel base plate forward and back. I always thought my wheel was too close to my body but now it’s so much better. :cheers:

Had I not seen these images I would not have thought I could move the wheel base plate forward and back. I always thought my wheel was too close to my body but now it’s so much better. :cheers:
Glad to heard that. The wheel plate on Playseat Challenge has 3 screw position, but CSL elite can only be installed in 2 of them. The middle position is unable to use with CSL (but OK with T300)
upload_2017-10-22_5-14-33.png

Yes with the Ps4 CSL Elite base you can use it all Fanatec gear on Ps4 with AC, PC and GTSport as its the Fanatec CSL Elite base that the support runs through the Ps4. Theres a Xbox One rim
CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 $159
Compatibility
Peripherals:
  • Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
  • All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
  • All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
  • All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
  • All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
  • Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles

Thank you ! I've seen that but I also have seen "PS4 READY" and not just "PS4" (also it's strange to use xbox buttons to navigate on a ps4 lol, but if it works that's more than ok for me). Although the PS4 is never mentionned in the platforms section :

"Platforms:
  • Xbox One®: This steering wheel is not compatible to Xbox One.
  • PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged."

I also wanted to have opinions from real users because I'm reading a lot of strange stuff about the need to use the compatibility mode (purple light) instead of the real PS4 mode for some games...

Thank you ! I've seen that but I also have seen "PS4 READY" and not just "PS4" (also it's strange to use xbox buttons to navigate on a ps4 lol, but if it works that's more than ok for me). Although the PS4 is never mentionned in the platforms section :

"Platforms:
  • Xbox One®: This steering wheel is not compatible to Xbox One.
  • PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged."

I also wanted to have opinions from real users because I'm reading a lot of strange stuff about the need to use the compatibility mode (purple light) instead of the real PS4 mode for some games...
As for the purple mode that's for older Ps4 games DR PC1 The Crew that were supported by the CSW V2 base and the older games see the new csl elite as a G29 or CSW v2. GT Sport is only temporary using the purple mode until Sony can patch in the full ps4 blue mode support, All newer game are fully supported. The Ps4 base comes with interchangeable buttons so does the Xbox CSl Rim.
Subject Playstation 4 (PS4 Games / Simulations) compatibility list games with a star are purple comparable mode.

The following PlayStation 4™ games / simulations are compatible to the "CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™" (Firmware version 335 and newer):

Assetto Corsa
Dirt Rally*
Dirt 4
DriveClub*
F1 2015*
F1 2016*
F1 2017
Gran Turismo® Sport*
Project Cars*
Project Cars2
Sebastien Loed Rally Evo*
The Crew (Wild Run)*
WRC 5*
WRC 6*
WRC 7

* - The wheel has to be set into compatibility mode (purple LED above the power button) to play the game. Set the wheel into this mode at the dashboard of the Playstation 4 and start the game by the controls on the wheel. Confirm the wheel with a button press at the launch screen of the game.
New games should have our official licensed PS4 SDK into the game to make it possible using standard PS4™ mode (blue LED) directly. The SDK will be provided by Fanatec to every game/simulation developer.

Important I:
Games CAN use our extended features (like display, rev-leds, vibrations, handbrake, etc.) if they are included by the game developers. This does not necessarily mean that all features are present/available in every simulation.

Important II:
This list is only for the PS4™ version of the CSL Elite Wheel Base ("CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™")!

Please always install the latest firmware onto the Wheel with use of the PC driver. Additional information can be found in the full manual of the product. Driver and Manual can be found in the download section of the product:

Thanks.

SMS don't need to add support for the wheel, they need to fix the bugs in the support for the wheel in game. The game detects the wheel just fine, but the FFB is terrible, and no matter how much you mess about with it, it simply feels completely broken.

He might want to redo his Wheel firmware update as mine works fine in purple mode in the Crew with the newest Fanatec_32_driver_293. It works ok with Project Cars 2 in blue Ps4 mode could use a update from SMS to make it better http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51583-Fanatec-CSL-Elite-PS4&highlight=CSL+Elite+Ps4. It works great in Gt Sport in Purple mode, Sony will be updating it for Ps4 Mode. It also works with Driveclub in purple mode. That I have not tested driveclub but everything else I've tested.

May I ask how you got it working in The Crew? My wheel has had the current firmware ever since it came out, so I don't need to update. Driveclub works great in compatibility mode, but The Crew didn't even register any button presses or anything when I tried it.

SMS don't need to add support for the wheel, they need to fix the bugs in the support for the wheel in game. The game detects the wheel just fine, but the FFB is terrible, and no matter how much you mess about with it, it simply feels completely broken.

May I ask how you got it working in The Crew? My wheel has had the current firmware ever since it came out, so I don't need to update. Driveclub works great in compatibility mode, but The Crew didn't even register any button presses or anything when I tried it.
Theres a new firmware for the wheel just came out a few days ago on gt release. The new firmware is 335 the one the wheel came with as 312 0r 314 same 293 driver. As for as The Crew i used a controller to get in the game the started up the wheel put in purple mode and works. You must be in the game were it shows the map. i disconnected to controller first. Go to downloads. https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/racin...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Last edited:

Thanks to ShadowBlue The Crew works in Yellow mode, This works. The crew has no logitech g29 Support, the new purple compatibility mode can not work now.

But you can try this hold and press mode button for some seconds on elite base wait for yellow Mode (this is the old v2 mode)

Last edited:
Just a little heads up to anyone using the G29 emulator mode on pcars2 with the elite base, when you go through the settings in the game you will notice steering deadzone is set to 1, do not be tempted to change this to 0 because when you restart the game the wheel will have an absolute dicky fit if you've set strong ffb on it - been there done that, took me a while to try and catch hold of my formula carbon rim and press the menu button :lol:

Sorry man. The Crew worked fine last time I tried it. The old firmware worked fine now nothing like you said. The new firmware must have messed it up unless Ubisoft messed it up as I think you said you never changed your firmware. It works in Driveclub. Not sure what happened to the Crew working.

The crew has no logitech g29 Support, the new purple compatibility mode can not work now.

But you can try this hold and press mode button for some seconds on elite base wait for yellow Mode (this is the old v2 mode)

The crew has no logitech g29 Support, the new purple compatibility mode can not work now.

OK thanks. Ill try that. That explains why it stopped working. Thanks yellow/green mode worked for the crew.

Last edited:
Theres a new firmware for the wheel just came out a few days ago on gt release. The new firmware is 335 the one the wheel came with as 312 0r 314 same 293 driver. As for as The Crew i used a controller to get in the game the started up the wheel put in purple mode and works. You must be in the game were it shows the map. i disconnected to controller first. Go to downloads. https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/racin...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Like I said in my posts earlier in this thread, I updated the firmware as soon as the new firmware came out. This is how I tested Pcars 1 and 2 with the new purple mode.

Ah, thanks mate, I didn't know they added a new mode to keep the CSW V2 compatibility mode.

Like I said in my posts earlier in this thread, I updated the firmware as soon as the new firmware came out. This is how I tested Pcars 1 and 2 with the new purple mode.

Ah, thanks mate, I didn't know they added a new mode to keep the CSW V2 compatibility mode.
Sorry i missed you updated it. Yes thanks ShadowBlue: for finding there was another mode. I had let you know that in the other post that ShadowBlue found a working new mode. Anyway glad there's a fix for it for you.

Guys are you having problem with the mapping buttons in AC with the wheel can't get working ABS and TRAC and if I remember well used to work after the last firmware upgrade, will appreciate your help

@Fanatec... I'm thinking of getting the CSL Elite for my PS4 as my T500 took a dump today however, I'm in a rather unique situation regarding the pedals. I have to drive with only my left foot due to an accident in which I lost my right leg and with the thrustmaster it was just a matter of pressing the mode button to change the throttle over. What I'm wondering is whether the Fanatec pedals, or more precisely, which of the pedals can be fairly easily swapped to accommodate my situation. I would prefer to upgrade to a set with a load cell brake pedal.

Any assistance is most welcome, thanks in advance. :cheers:

@Fanatec... I'm thinking of getting the CSL Elite for my PS4 as my T500 took a dump today however, I'm in a rather unique situation regarding the pedals. I have to drive with only my left foot due to an accident in which I lost my right leg and with the thrustmaster it was just a matter of pressing the mode button to change the throttle over. What I'm wondering is whether the Fanatec pedals, or more precisely, which of the pedals can be fairly easily swapped to accommodate my situation. I would prefer to upgrade to a set with a load cell brake pedal.

Any assistance is most welcome, thanks in advance. :cheers:

CSL Elite pedals is easy to change position or swap.
NBD0SR1NECWJ5wUtGwGhgaXck1zpob3VEgfRWSMjHgdmobFnJ7kWaLX4dZz3vrKOJamXRSteDBUXWZ6MWzPsYc9vhaMpWqjZH_sIVSkG9Kz2OFjuq6NhXoLnqnNqF8DXnMSSUT-7qSq4TrdtzWMP9huw_gCp4gk_Flwb62TzVQz8N9BjxPZ7Mwz_IqdBzZqurfSEa3o2KXWtkzrq8uV55NzqJFZYuQXWI-Mjsk_LJO8DnSPzqlVK0RU89B5s78qG4wqvLW9HGfn3adkoMa5ie9jFnMed9EX44HcxIjgDufrT1XaoqFKP4CKn39InMFSvkYl7HM012bFT6Sqgs3W1H1pMvX96Olo86Rs72prfgP1H03D684BmY6zb6WD4JJJDbs1BKGUo9RqYAmZrkNKgM6jtesby_O_8muhft9TexowuOphQvINMcXwNdcxGNpuDKfIO5TJZ08jOWsTYsykl3CKh4rDSxNeVVx89gVZuzbaJvhflc0QlzucSOOPfU3JWAsotkKoSP0YloKT8f6TGUUMai-07-85Ei9gPS46rtKqFnB4NiUEuKMjOUDkXpRYEUkQLLQ9oVM7gz85jEQcm8G27ghgs_hXIEQIKngvs1A=w2133-h1201-no

upload_2017-10-24_9-30-43.png

Last edited:
CSL Elite pedals is easy to change position or swap.
NBD0SR1NECWJ5wUtGwGhgaXck1zpob3VEgfRWSMjHgdmobFnJ7kWaLX4dZz3vrKOJamXRSteDBUXWZ6MWzPsYc9vhaMpWqjZH_sIVSkG9Kz2OFjuq6NhXoLnqnNqF8DXnMSSUT-7qSq4TrdtzWMP9huw_gCp4gk_Flwb62TzVQz8N9BjxPZ7Mwz_IqdBzZqurfSEa3o2KXWtkzrq8uV55NzqJFZYuQXWI-Mjsk_LJO8DnSPzqlVK0RU89B5s78qG4wqvLW9HGfn3adkoMa5ie9jFnMed9EX44HcxIjgDufrT1XaoqFKP4CKn39InMFSvkYl7HM012bFT6Sqgs3W1H1pMvX96Olo86Rs72prfgP1H03D684BmY6zb6WD4JJJDbs1BKGUo9RqYAmZrkNKgM6jtesby_O_8muhft9TexowuOphQvINMcXwNdcxGNpuDKfIO5TJZ08jOWsTYsykl3CKh4rDSxNeVVx89gVZuzbaJvhflc0QlzucSOOPfU3JWAsotkKoSP0YloKT8f6TGUUMai-07-85Ei9gPS46rtKqFnB4NiUEuKMjOUDkXpRYEUkQLLQ9oVM7gz85jEQcm8G27ghgs_hXIEQIKngvs1A=w2133-h1201-no

View attachment 683092
Yep, that looks pretty easy, thanks.:cheers:

A load cell pedal requires more effort that a regular spring loaded pedal - you may want to try it out before buying. Just an FYI.
Thanks for your input but I don't think I'll have an issue with leg strength. Only having one makes the leg that's left far, far stronger.:cheers:

Yep, that looks pretty easy, thanks.:cheers:

Thanks for your input but I don't think I'll have an issue with leg strength. Only having one makes the leg that's left far, far stronger.:cheers:
You customize the loadcell strength with the provided rubber bushings so you can set it lighter

Hey guys,

Pedals seem to not be working :( anyone else having this problem? I’ve updated the wheel and still no luck. Phone wire plugged in from wheel to base, both USB plugged into PS4 but still no luck.

So stressful
I also had this problem and i have noticed alot of other people are as well. Here is what i found on mine. One of the pins inside the connector on the wheel that makes contact with the rj cable was jammed up into the connector not allowing contact with the cable. I simply bent a very small hook on the end of a paperclip and pulled the pin back down into place and the pedals work perfectly every time now. You will need a flashlight to see the pins in the connector as its very hard to see them. Good luck let me know if this is your problem.

I also had this problem and i have noticed alot of other people are as well. Here is what i found on mine. One of the pins inside the connector on the wheel that makes contact with the rj cable was jammed up into the connector not allowing contact with the cable. I simply bent a very small hook on the end of a paperclip and pulled the pin back down into place and the pedals work perfectly every time now. You will need a flashlight to see the pins in the connector as its very hard to see them. Good luck let me know if this is your problem.
That sucks. I had the same issue but mine was the result of a just a bad cable. Bought a new one for 3 bucks and it worked perfectly.

Back