Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel Thread- officially licensed for PS4

• Thread starter PzR Slim
  • 2,901 comments
I just built a new pc with windows 10 and my fanatec rims don't work but they do on my other windows 10 pc. Has anyone had this problem? Usb 3.0 or 2.0 both work so its not the port as all ports pick up the wheel in windows, but I still have the base plugged into the black port on the Asus Maximus hero 10 z 370 MB.

I just built a new pc with windows 10 and my fanatec rims don't work but they do on my other windows 10 pc. Has anyone had this problem? Usb 3.0 or 2.0 both work so its not the port as all ports pick up the wheel in windows, but I still have the base plugged into the black port on the Asus Maximus hero 10 z 370 MB.
Have you (re)installed the Fanatec software after the most recent windows 10 update (in my case yesterday)? I had to reinstall the Fanatec because the wheel/pedals were not recognized.

Is there a way to get the CSL Elite to work in GT6?

It works in the PS3 menu but not in the game. Its not a big deal but if there is an easy(cheap) solution I would take it.

Have you (re)installed the Fanatec software after the most recent windows 10 update (in my case yesterday)? I had to reinstall the Fanatec because the wheel/pedals were not recognized.
I solved the issue I uninstalll fannatec software. Then I went into device manager and I opened up Windows game controller and from that window I went to settings and calibrated the wheel myself everything works great

Last edited:
So I just tried yellow mode. The buttons are functioning in the game but the the wheel and the pedals are still not working.

I guess it just doesn't work but thanks for your help @poumpoum

Edit: Is there by any chance maybe an adapter that would get the game(GT6) compatible in yellow mode?

Last edited:
So I just tried yellow mode. The buttons are functioning in the game but the the wheel and the pedals are still not working.

I guess it just doesn't work but thanks for your help @poumpoum

Edit: Is there by any chance maybe an adapter that would get the game(GT6) compatible in yellow mode?

Too bad I wanted to boot up GT6 some day and reinstall my triple screen :(

The strange think is that the G29 is compatible with GT6 ! Your GT6 is the last version with all patches ?

Only the CSL Elite (Xbox version) seems to work with the game :(

Last edited:
Your GT6 is the last version with all patches ?

Yes it is. I even had to reinstall all the patches manually because of some bug(which took hours) and now I cannot even play the game with a wheel. No big deal, but they better add Spa and Fuji fast to GT Sport.

Comparable to the blue mode. If you want to race in a game that does support the CSW platform and not the CSL you can use that mode.
I have never used it because all the sims I play are CSL fully supported :)

It probably wont work... I ve tried to set the wheel on yellow mode and what it happens is that after those seconds pressing mode button a yellow light flashes for 1 to 2 seconds.. but right after the light turns and remains blue!!
(or is it because I dont have the wheel connected to a PS3???)

It probably wont work... I ve tried to set the wheel on yellow mode and what it happens is that after those seconds pressing mode button a yellow light flashes for 1 to 2 seconds.. but right after the light turns and remains blue!!
(or is it because I dont have the wheel connected to a PS3???)
Don;t know to be honest. I can switch to yellow CSW emulation mode but haven;t tested it myself. But now we have our savior @DomB to solve all our questions, do's and don'ts a shoulder to cry on. hahaha

Hey all,

I have the T500 RS, would it be an upgrade to:

1-swap out the pedals for the CSL Elite Pedals but keep the TM wheel?
2-swap the wheel for the Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel and keep the TM pedals?
3-or just get the CSL Elite PS4 Starter kit (Wheel and pedals)?

Thanks

Hey all,

I have the T500 RS, would it be an upgrade to:

1-swap out the pedals for the CSL Elite Pedals but keep the TM wheel?
2-swap the wheel for the Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel and keep the TM pedals?
3-or just get the CSL Elite PS4 Starter kit (Wheel and pedals)?

Thanks
combination of two is only possible with drive Hub... so.. you´´ll have ot add that to the equation.. of you want a combination...

Back