Fanatec Csl Elite Wheel Setup

Portugal
Braga
GT_SPEED_ACADEMY
Anybody using a csl elite ?
Anybody can tell me if exist any setup to csl elite compared to trustmasters wheel to play in Gt Sport ??

Last edited:
Anybody using a csl elite ?
Anybody can tell me if exist any setup to csl elite compared to trustmasters wheel to play in Gt Sport ??

If 1st you search for Csl elite on the forum... (search tool) and after that digg in the search results... I m sure you ll find lots of interesting setups for using the wheel on GTS... just really look for it on the Forum, instead of wayting for it to fall from the sky...

If 1st you search for Csl elite on the forum... (search tool) and after that digg in the search results... I m sure you ll find lots of interesting setups for using the wheel on GTS... just really look for it on the Forum, instead of wayting for it to fall from the sky...
Im lalready find some tunes. I have à lot of tunes but i just want to ask if somebody have a wheel setup compared to T-Gt wheel. Sorry my english is not good.

Im lalready find some tunes. I have à lot of tunes but i just want to ask if somebody have a wheel setup compared to T-Gt wheel. Sorry my english is not good.

Sabes, Nuno? Ainda não percebi o que pretendes...:confused: E o termo "tunes" é aqui usado mais para a configuraçao /"setup" dos carros.. e não dos "volantes" que usas no jogo...

Translated: "You know, Nuno? I have not yet figured out what you want ... And the term "tunes" is used more here for the setup of the cars ... and not the "wheels" you use, to play the game ..."

Latest Posts

Back