Fanatec GT3RS FFB problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrez004
  • 13 comments
  • 3,174 views
Messages
347
Messages
ace004
I just tried my GT3rs v2 today and I get no feedback on the rumble strips. I have tried various settings with still no luck. I know a few people on here have the gt3 and do you guys have the same problem?
 
Come on guys I know I'm not the only one with a GT3rs v2.
 
Come on guys I know I'm not the only one with a GT3rs v2.

Its pretty much the same with the PWTS.
Its great feedback with everything else but the rumble strips give nothing in the way of feedback, (unless I let go off the wheel and a feint wobble will some times occur), the only thing you can do is rely on the audio cues.

I wonder how the rumble strips feel with the G27 and G25, Anyone care to comment?

As a side note, what are your settings?

I have my set up as follows
In game:
Powersteering: On
Force Feedback 2

On wheel:
900 degree
FF 30
Shock 100
Lin 00
Drift 4
Deadzone 40
 
Its pretty much the same with the PWTS.
Its great feedback with everything else but the rumble strips give nothing in the way of feedback, (unless I let go off the wheel and a feint wobble will some times occur), the only thing you can do is rely on the audio cues.

I wonder how the rumble strips feel with the G27 and G25, Anyone care to comment?

As a side note, what are your settings?

I have my set up as follows
In game:
Powersteering: On
Force Feedback 2

On wheel:
900 degree
FF 30
Shock 100
Lin 00
Drift 4
Deadzone 40
Did you try to put the force feedback in the game to 8 or 9 and reduce a little the force feedback on the wheel ?
 
My GT3 RS v2 works perfectly fine. FF ingame 10 and wheel 100. Deadzone 10. Ingame Powersteering off and Simulation
 
Beliall so still satisfied with your day1 setting? Just wondering if sen = 900 might be better, because some fanatec guy posted, that this in coordination with PD should be the perfect setting.
 
excuse my ignorance, but the setup gets to the PC first and then sticks to the PS3:scared:
 
Did you try to put the force feedback in the game to 8 or 9 and reduce a little the force feedback on the wheel ?

Try that on the Eiger rally course and it will likely shake the house down!

Im quite happy with my settings, they work well for me in most situations i've tested so far, Just wish for a little bit of feedback on the rumble strips.
 
I have both wheels PWT and g25 and the street feedback is much better on the g25. The steering FF on the PWT is better than on the g25.
I use now the setting 3 FF in game and 100 on the wheel.
I like strong FF but when I set 8 or 9 in game it is unrealistic strong to turn the wheel. (PWT)
 
I just tried my GT3rs v2 today and I get no feedback on the rumble strips. I have tried various settings with still no luck. I know a few people on here have the gt3 and do you guys have the same problem?

I am playing with RS V2 as well, Full settings in game, SIM mode and 10 strenght.
ON wheel I use FFB 100, 900 degree, and drift mode off, ABS set to 75 if you have ClubSport.

Yeah some cars the curbs you do not feel them, on some you do, but so far I driven slower normal cars, and once I got to carts, you can feel curbs much more.

When I recently play iRacing with same wheel and same settings, the curbs feel the same as they do in iRacing.

I think it all depends on car and its setup.
 
Hey guys thanks for the feedback. Maybe Fanatec can improve that with a firmware update! I guess I will have to try more cars. I can feel when I leave the road but so far nothing on the rumble strips.

My GT3 RS v2 works perfectly fine. FF ingame 10 and wheel 100. Deadzone 10. Ingame Powersteering off and Simulation
So are you the only one with a perfectly functioning wheel? You can feel all rumble strips? Wanna trade? lol
 
Back