Fanatec's Black Friday Sales Begin With a Week of Deals Through November 27 [Updated]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 65 comments
  • 18,749 views
I know I like Fanatec hardware but not that much 😅

1700847528947.png


Every time I try and add the Rally Sweden wheel the cart breaks.
 
I know I like Fanatec hardware but not that much 😅

View attachment 1306024

Every time I try and add the Rally Sweden wheel the cart breaks.
Yeah, ordering the Rally Sweden wheel breaks the cart.

1700858217888.png


And now it’s sold out 😢

Was ready to pay 8 hours ago but the site’s been broken for me all day.

Oh well.
 
Bought the following

CSL DD
Formula 2.5x
CSL elite v2 pedals

Type c qr2 base side
Podium rally steering wheel
Stickers

1120 euros delivered excl vat.

Will upgrade to the DD or DD + later
 
Last edited:
My pedals arrived today, but no sign of the QR2 coming yet - I think there was a 3 week delay on them, so I'm guessing it might be in to the new year before that appears.
 
The gear I ordered on Black Friday weekend (specifically the Rally Sweden wheel, and a few odds and ends) finally arrived today.
 
Last edited:
Back