Fantasy Football 10/11

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 41 comments
My B-team had a great weekend, with Theo Walcott bagging a hat-trick and my defender Gareth Bale scoring twice (how come he's a defender anyway??!). Also, I dodged a bullet by keeping hold of Cuellar who is seemingly still injured - lucky, otherwise he would have scored a -5 for Villa's diabolical showing against Newcastle yesterday.

Did anybody set up one on the http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ site?

I already have a team there, if anybody has set one up on this site i'd like to join it :)

Don't really want to make another team on the other site, but if anyone wants, I could set one up on the official site, if there is enough people with teams there wanting to join :)

It looks like the league may be beyond me this year, trailing in 3rd some 40 points behind Ash's Allstars... however, I thought it worth pointing out that Ash's Allstars are infact 39th overall in the entire country, which is a pretty amazing position! :bowdown:

Wow, I knew I was doing well, but I didn't know I was so high up the overall standings.:) I hope I can stay in the top 100 and of course win the GTplanet league.

:(

I had slim hopes of catching the leader, but I'm pretty certain that Top 3 is the best I can get now... however, I was one point clear in my other league, and the only difference in our teams (after some sneaky changes by both of us), was that he has Hangeland (Fulham) in defence to my Sagna (Arsenal)...

Sodding Hangeland has since scored... twice... and Sagna has conceded two. If Hangeland keeps a clean sheet, he will score 9 points to my -1... a 10 point swing with one game left to play... I need a miracle :(

:(

I had slim hopes of catching the leader, but I'm pretty certain that Top 3 is the best I can get now... however, I was one point clear in my other league, and the only difference in our teams (after some sneaky changes by both of us), was that he has Hangeland (Fulham) in defence to my Sagna (Arsenal)...

Sodding Hangeland has since scored... twice... and Sagna has conceded two. If Hangeland keeps a clean sheet, he will score 9 points to my -1... a 10 point swing with one game left to play... I need a miracle :(

I with you on Hangeland. I had him in my team but took him out after his -4 performance against Liverpool.:ouch: I thought Birmingham would win yesterday and I thought Terry was a better choice, so I put him in instead. If I didn't do that, I would only be 5 points behind first place, instead of 15.:banghead:

The only thing left for me to do is make sure Chris' second team doesn't take 4th spot from me.

Well done Derek on winning the GTP league... 155th overall is a great result as well :eek:👍 (although I see you only made 2nd in your other league :P )

3rd and 5th was OK for me, but I could only managed 2nd and 2nd in my other two leagues, being pipped at the post in one league due to Brede Hangeland (or :censored:face as I prefer to call him from this point onward), as he scored twice in Fulham's penultimate game and kept a clean sheet, scoring 9 points, and ensuring my opponent would win the league by 8 points.

Anyway, well done to everyone who played for the whole season, and good luck next season 👍

Back