Fantasy NASCAR 2011: Season Over, Congrats MustangRyan!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 477 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means you have to average 5 more points, per week, than you had to last week. Of which is now 53.66 for you.

Not worried so much about the stats. It all comes down to luck anyway. Today was a fine example of that.

That'll be the last time I pick Kasey Kahne. :ouch:

Edit: Well that was a day to forget. Should have followed my instincts and picked Gordan like I wanted to.

Last edited:
Horrible horrible. My Best was Tony.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD BRAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats to Chances14 for scoring the most points with 98.

23pocono.png

With 5 races left before the Chase starts here are the points/race needed by those not yet eliminated to make it.

Chances14- 30.4
TheStig13- 42.4
MustangRyan- 45.8
XRFalcon- 53.8
R1600Turbo- 61.4
Adrenaline- 61.6
Cale- 67.5
Justin- 71.8
TS- 76.2
MrMulsanne- 84
LSX- 144.8​

Next is The Glen.

Last edited:
So here is the issue I'm having currently.

On the one hand I like the 1,500 rule, but also don't exactly like the prospect of having only a couple people in the chase.

I'm debating making it a minimum of 5 people making the chase plus whoever gets above the 1,500 mark.

Anyone have any issue with this?

On the one hand I like the 1,500 rule, but also don't exactly like the prospect of having only a couple people in the chase.

I'm debating making it a minimum of 5 people making the chase plus whoever gets above the 1,500 mark.

No. I'm cool with that.

sonds good to me

Congrats to those who scored 110.

24glen.png

Here are the PPR for those still in contention for the chase.

Chances14- 18.75
TheStig13- 30.5
MustangRyan- 38
XRFalcon- 45.75
Adrenaline- 53.75
R1600Turbo- 54.75
Cale- 56.5
Justin- 62.25
TS- 67.75
MrMulsanne- 85.75​

Next is Michigan.

Man, all three of my guys finished in the top 10 and I still dropped a spot. WTF. :indiff:

Let's continue the free-fall. :(

I was thinking about maybe doing a double header this week and doing the Nationwide race as well.

Yay or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back