Fantasy NASCAR 2011: Season Over, Congrats MustangRyan!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 477 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to those that scored 87.

6345920012_45b2ff0ff1_o.png

Next is the finale at Homestead in a week.

Idea for next season: any unused consecutive picks could be cashed in for five points each at the end of the season?

Idea for next season: any unused consecutive picks could be cashed in for five points each at the end of the season?

There are a few things I'm considering doing with consecutive picks next year, something like that is one thing I've given thought to.👍

Also, does everyone want to do a few Nationwide races next year? I was thinking of doing the road courses and Indy.

I think 11th place should earn more points than 43rd place. Maybe give 15 to 6 points from 11th to 20th and 5 points for 21st to 43rd.

one thing that needs to be changed for next year is the points structure for positions 11-43 as somebody in 11th should not earn the same amount as 43rd

i would like to see something along the lines of 11-20 positions earn more points than 21-30, which would earn more than 31-43 or something like that and i think having bonus points for picking the driver who leads the most laps in the race would be cool too

I also like the consecutive picks idea

but whatever you do is fine by me. Thanks for taking the time to run this Justin 👍

Last edited:
one thing that needs to be changed for next year is the points structure for positions 11-43 as somebody in 11th should not earn the same amount as 43rd

I have made changes so 11th earns more than 43rd next year.👍

I also like the consecutive picks idea

They aren't going anywhere, they will be set up a bit differently though(You will have to earn them).

Did you got my 3 drivers in?

Yes.👍

According to the rules, it's completely legal, so Chances14 gave up any chance he had to win, by picking the same 3 drivers as MustangRyan. I went out of my way to chose 3 different drivers than the 5 people ahead of me, to ensure a possibility of winning, even if they aren't the picks I wanted to make. Good Luck!

Said I wasn't going to play this week, gave in to it and picked anyway, now one of my picks is down with engine trouble. FML. Should have just stayed out of it.

Congratulations to MustangRyan for winning the championship and MrMulsanne for scoring the most wins this year.:cheers:

39homesteadfinal.png

And now for something I've been secretly doing all year, tracking what driver gets picked the most.

nascardrivers.png

------

I would like to thank everyone that participated this year, it's a blast running these competitions and hope next year is every bit as successful.

Next year's thread will be up about a week before the Bud Shootout.

Last edited:
Damn, you've already upgraded me to Premium. That was fast as hell! Thanks, Justin. This was a blast all season long.

Regan Smith picked 15 times, probably 3/4 of that by me. :lol:

I helped with Gordon's number too. Saved all my consecutive pics for him in the chase but he let me down. :(

According to the rules, it's completely legal, so Chances14 gave up any chance he had to win, by picking the same 3 drivers as MustangRyan. I went out of my way to chose 3 different drivers than the 5 people ahead of me, to ensure a possibility of winning, even if they aren't the picks I wanted to make. Good Luck!

i was busy this weekend so i had to submit my picks early and i didn't have time to change them before race time

Thank you guys :cheers: :gtpflag: Considering I missed the Bud Shootout I'm happy... went from 4th to 14th to the chase, and top for a brief while!

Well done to MustangRyan as well and #14 of Tony Stewart, Sprint Cup 2011 champion!

:gtpflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back