Fantasy NASCAR 2011: Season Over, Congrats MustangRyan!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 477 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just stop the race now, while my guys are running 1-2-3. :)

Well I was having an OK day until that little incident that took out Baaaad Brad. Once again, my bad luck shines through. :(

Congrats to Adrenaline and XRFalcon for both scoring 108.

36martinsville.png

Next is Texas.

I hope you have an extremely good week.:P:lol:

I hope the same for you.

Although I'd like to see two of then crash out and the other one win... I'll let you figure that one out.

I'm edging closer and closer to the top after being left for dead (135 points back) two weeks into the Chase. I wish all these top 5s would translate into wins.

Congrats to Chances14 for scoring the most points with 114. Also a congrats to MrMulsanne for clinching the most wins.👍

37texas.png

Next is Phoenix.

Cale
Although I'd like to see two of then crash out and the other one win... I'll let you figure that one out.

And than the complete opposite happens.:lol:

Last edited:
Prize:
  • The Winner will receive a year of :gtplanet: premium membership.
  • In addition the person with the most wins and not leading the points at the end of the season will also receive a year of premium.

With two races left, MrMulsanne has clinched one year of Premium membership. He has 3 more wins than anyone else. The only way he doesn't win the prize for most wins is if he wins the Chase, which also pays a Premium membership. 👍

Now, the question becomes, what happens if you win the Chase? Do you buy yourself a membership, or pass the prize to the second place finisher?

Do you buy yourself a membership, or pass the prize to the second place finisher?

I have a lifetime membership so it would be pointless to buy myself one.:lol:

The plan if the situation came up where someone already had premium and won was to have them select a non premium member to receive it. Chances are if I win it will be the runner up(if it's MrMulsanne than whoever is in third place) that receives the years premium.

Looks like I be paying for my own premium membership this year. Thanks guys for like, totally ruining my life. :grumpy:

Pretty sure my horrible day eliminated me and/or dropped me to last in the standings. Either way, I'm going to pass on the last race.

Have fun gentlemen. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back