• 79 comments

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
bpl-logo.png

Fantasy Football 2014/15

Hi there, I've created leagues for the new season...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League ID: 1214652-300500

Head to Head ID: 1214652-300510​

:lol: I had just created a GTP league and was about to open a thread when this popped up.

I'm in with my team Vegard XI 👍

In. My team is Haven't got a Kalou.

ps. I keep getting an error for the Head to Head league, saying the code is invalid.

Joined again, Little horses this year, in tribute to Jose.

Plus the H2H league code seems to be invalid.

Joined too. Same name as always, don't see the point in fancy names. ;)

Same problem with the H2H league as the others though. :(

It seems the H2H code works now so I've joined that too, don't know why it didn't before. I just need the season to start now so I can't make multiple changes every day. :embarrassed:

No one else joining, I can't believe there's only 9 people in so far, I've changed my team way more times than that.:lol:

I'm not sure why it's telling you the H2H code is invalid. I've double checked it and it is correct. Some people have already joined.

I'm not sure why it's telling you the H2H code is invalid. I've double checked it and it is correct. Some people have already joined.

It's working now, was just that first day, must have been something on their end. ;)

Is Koscielny likely to be playing first game? Apparently he is injured, any Arsenal fans with some knowledge? Perhaps trade him for Debuchy?

Joined 👍 , not alot of teams have joined though.

I know, I know why a few have not joined this year but where's everyone else gone.:confused: We really need everyone who's joined the classic league to join the H2H league too otherwise that one really could be pointless. :nervous:

Hello, ALL !--

I'm in ! glad I found this thread, thnx 4 creating! I'm a Chelsea fan & YES!!! im excited that DROGBA is back on the team so LEH-HEH-HEH-EHH-TT-SS GOOO!

Assuming you're using the same website, just go into the leagues tab above your team, go to join a private league, and enter the OP code.
Yep done that bit just can't remember where the head to head section is?:dunce: I'm in on the classics:tup:

Edit: Done senior moment.:dunce:

Last edited:
Back