Fantasy Premier League 14/15

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 79 comments
Luck never came into it, not bad for a FPL noob. xx

Speaking of luck I've had a poor start to this year and yet somehow I'm top in the H2H league, winning all my games whilst scoring below average every week. Whilst in another of my leagues I've lost every match, the last two both by 1 point. I can see why people prefer the classic league, being top of that is far more representative of who's doing well.

Speaking of luck I've had a poor start to this year and yet somehow I'm top in the H2H league, winning all my games whilst scoring below average every week. Whilst in another of my leagues I've lost every match, the last two both by 1 point. I can see why people prefer the classic league, being top of that is far more representative of who's doing well.
Exactly the same situation in the other league I'm in does feel a bit random the H2H.

I can't believe I'm still top by 20 points. I've had two rather crap weeks but I'm still up there.

Anyway yesterday was good, I swapped out Ramsey and Rooney for Sigurdsson and Aguero which really payed off.

I can't believe I'm still top by 20 points. I've had two rather crap weeks but I'm still up there.
I've been quite busy in the transfer market lately and have been deducted a lot of points, but don't worry, I'll be breathing down your neck soon enough :P

Heh, this week is the 2nd draw in H2H and I've been in both.

Anyway, 2nd in Classic and 1st in H2H, nice. 👍

It's on.....@luke @Pagey279
image.jpg

Last edited:
I let it slip the last few weeks tbh. I'm the opposite of most people in that I gave this my full attention in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of the season.

Also them 2 H2H draws seriously cost me.

2nd bottom in one, bottom in the other. Shame has been brought on me and my family.

Way too much went on this year for me to keep up with the league. Barely managed to actually keep up the date with the real leagues, never mind actually watch much football or play a fantasy league. I'll see you next year.

Back