Fantasy Premier League 2016-17

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 118 comments
I haven't used any of those bonus/boost things yet. Is there a deadline where you need to use them by?
Nah, have all season but can only use only 1 per gameweek. Wildcards have a deadline, you get 2 a season. I think the current one will need to be used before January IIRC. Though you obviously don't have to use it if you're fine with your team.

Just logged in to it for the first time since about August. Stone dead last, probably something to do with the 5 injured players I have. :lol:

Used my Triple Captain on Aguero for the double game week. One goal so far hopefully he can light it up against Stoke.

Knowing Pep he'll be on the bench though. :(

Used my Triple Captain on Aguero for the double game week. One goal so far hopefully he can light it up against Stoke.

I took out Lukaku and put in Zlatan, captain as well, not triple though so it was only minus 2. My run at the top of the head to head league is just about done.

I'm saving mine for Sanchez when Arsenal has a double game week. I didn't even know that was possible until last week when my City and Arsenal players had no games...

I forgot to save my captain choice this week, which was going on Sterling for the double games. So I had Costa which wasn't terrible but still annoying. I'll use the triple captain later on in the season.

I have about 4 players for next week :lol::nervous:

Friday night game tonight so the deadline is 7pm tonight for this weekends changes.

Close at the top of both leagues going into the final weekend.
Screenshot_20170519-071005.png
Screenshot_20170519-070939.png

Please don't show the bottom of the table, I've been the equivalent of a Football Manager player going on holiday "indefinitely".

Please don't show the bottom of the table, I've been the equivalent of a Football Manager player going on holiday "indefinitely".
Don't worry, I know the feeling, I've normally given up by November! Amazing what happens when I put 5 minutes of thought in every week.

No matter how hard I tried this year, the wrong decisions were made, so I've had a right stinker.

Forgot to mention I clearly also clicked "use current tactics" and "use current team selection" so I field about 7 players a week now. :lol:

I know I'm starting to sound like a liverpudlian with this but next year is my year, next year I'll actually keep an eye on my team.

It's looking like FPL has a draft mode next year, which I assume will be a better version of Head to Head. We should do it.👍

I'd assume take turns picking players before the start, nobody can have a player someone else has. I'd assume it's head to head league after that.

It'll be like the Fifa games draft, where you get 5 players at random for each position and have to choose 1 for each position

Double post sorry.

There was an explanation about the draft system on reddit and it sounds a bit involved, more so than I personally enjoy. Think I'll just stick with the classic modes.

Back