Fantasy Premier League 2016-17

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 118 comments
Got round to joining now, not that happy with my team as usual. Just can't spot any bargain price players at all.

On the 15 players, seeing as you'll make money from trading out players for transfers.

That being said, I think my budget is 97.5 million.

Especially that pun-less name. Boo. Boo and indeed hiss.

I've used it every year that I've played fantasy football. I can't be bothered with that clever/cheesy name naming sort of stuff. :sly:

What you really mean is "I can't think of a good name and don't want to embarrass myself"

Same applies to @Ross :P
You can always count on me to be unimaginative ;). I thought about using Obi Wan Koscielny as that was my favourite from last years league but that's basically stealing :P

You can always count on me to be unimaginative ;). I thought about using Obi Wan Koscielny as that was my favourite from last years league but that's basically stealing :P
You can steal it if you want, I've gone for Darth Vardy, so I don't care.

I've joined both leagues with a new team because I can no longer log in to the old one.

My new team is Dier Straits.

My old team Martial Arts will go through the season as it stands at the moment because I can't log in to delete it.

I've joined both leagues with a new team because I can no longer log in to the old one.

My new team is Dier Straits.

My old team Martial Arts will go through the season as it stands at the moment because I can't log in to delete it.
Watch Martial Arts storm it.

Where do you guys usually check starting 11s just before the match?
You have to submit your team 1 hour before the first match starts, which is usually when the teams are announced.

I use a live score service from a local online newspaper to check scores and stats and such, similar to this one.

Back