Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
bpl-logo.png

Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID: bi1129

Head-to-Head League ID: gikn77

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team won't compete.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - Lil Shaq X
@Famine - Pukki Pies
@Hasnain282 - Groß Misconduct
@Ross - Only Wan-Bissaka
@MUSC4EVER - Notafunnynameteam
@88GTA - Gmail@Zlatan.com
@adamp93 - Pinky and De Bruyne
@ASH32 - Team Ash
@m8h3r - Cahill's Have Eyes
@Touring Mars - Virtual Van Dijk
@Vegard - Right Said Fred
@Phoenix - Nuclear Meltdown
@Stotty - Stott’s Stars
@DK - Fournaanchester​

Last edited:
Leagues have been set up again. Please join both and share your witty team names below. DOn't worry, there is plenty of time to work out your team as there are unlimited transfers until the start of the season on the 9th of August.

Weirdly we have a user who matches those details, but they haven't been active since 2011...

Nothing for this though.

I've put some junk code into the league IDs in your post, just in case.
If by the start of the season nobody comes forward to claim those teams I'll remove them from the league 👍

Somebody has signed up with the team name "Ashter". Can someone please claim the team.

Also, the season starts pretty soon, so anyone else who wants to sign up doesn't have long.

It's better than the name I thought of. We can't change it, right?

edit: Nevermind, I figured out how to change it. New team name is Gmail@Zlatan.com

Last edited:
We have a lot more people signed up in the Head-to-Head league, all of which are unaccounted for.

If nobody claims the teams listed below by Friday, they will be removed from the leagues.
  • Ashter
  • Ibile Army
  • Best 7
  • YNWAzija
  • Carpncatch Lakes
  • lLL-Tempered SeaBass
  • FC Papatong Kasep
  • Congcorang
  • Wynchville Wynchers
  • Team XXL
  • El Aadly

I'll join in the next couple of days, have not even made a team yet. :embarrassed:

Ok, joined and I'm still Team Ash, well until I win the league, if that never happens you get the boring team name forever. :D

Last edited:
I suppose someone needs to come last in the table. I'll try and get a team made soon.

How many players are you allowed to have from the same team??

Might have a problem now Maguire is officially a Man United player.

Hmm, need to choose between De Gea, Wan Bissaka, Maguire and Rashford.

Might have to be Wan Bissaka.

Hmm, need to choose between De Gea, Wan Bissaka, Maguire and Rashford.

Might have to be Wan Bissaka.
Wan-Bissaka looked really good against AC Milan last weekend. Although these days, AC Milan can make anyone look good... :rolleyes:

Joined, couldn't think of a funny/witty name so I've gone for Notafunnynameteam.
You, rather greedily, follow two teams and can't think of a single pun for any of the 60-odd players they use during a season? What about Hakuna Juan Mata? Drop Dead Fred? Martial Arts? Take Dalot Road? Rojo Rojo Rojo Your Boat? Rashford Fiesta? I've got about a zillion more/worse than that.
Pinky and De Bruyne.
That's the worst thing I've ever read. Impressive. 👍

What about Hakuna Juan Mata? Drop Dead Fred? Martial Arts? Take Dalot Road? Rojo Rojo Rojo Your Boat? Rashford Fiesta? I've got about a zillion more/worse than that.
Lingardium Weviosa? Fix Up Luke Shaw? Cash in the Matić?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back