Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 59 comments
So I reshuffled my team to make space for Lukaku and they've just said that he's not available for GW1...

Let's just hope my subs do well in his absence, but it's an expensive player already in my team so I can take the hit for 1 round as it saves me on transfer jiggling later.

So I reshuffled my team to make space for Lukaku and they've just said that he's not available for GW1...

Let's just hope my subs do well in his absence, but it's an expensive player already in my team so I can take the hit for 1 round as it saves me on transfer jiggling later.

Yep, got him in too and I knew he was not available yet, should work out in the long run. :)

:gtplanet::cheers:

Seeing as I could only have Fernandes or Salah to accommodate Lukaku, Salah's goal and two assists certainly does make up for sacking Fernandes off.

Late starter...

James's Jetset.

With James's in 2 teams, I've of course not got either in my team :lol:

I do however have an Antonio 😜

Dont have much time to muck about with it across the year though so I'll pretty much be using the same 15 players all year, apart from the occasional switch when I can be bothered.

Covid 19 vs Fantasy PL 0

My team is good for a 5 a-side this weekend. 😷
I got a Ramsdale Clean Sheet, TAA goal, James Assist + CS, Coast CS, Mings CS, Salah goal, Jota Goal and Smith Rowe goal. Pretty good week considering the cancellations

<<uses Free Hit chip to put in only players involved today>>
<<Aston Villa vs Burnley postponed two hours before kick-off>>

I think I had seven players for this weekend, went down to five with the Villa postponement!

<<uses Free Hit chip to put in only players involved today>>
<<Aston Villa vs Burnley postponed two hours before kick-off>>
I used my two free transfers and brought in a player from each so of course this happened. :dopey:

I would have had only 9 players active this week, so got an extra one with a transfer. I didm't want to ;ose money on transfers for one week, when those players may not have a next game for weeks. Half way through last game and 66 points! 😲
🙂

Last edited:
All managers have been given an extra Free Hit chip from next week to deal with the mass of COVID cancellations that have been happening recently. This can be used to fill your team back up in weeks where loads of cancellations happen, or can be saved for weeks later when there's double gameweeks. It's up to you.

Unlikely to be carrying on with this given the current situation.
Too much trouble to work out which games are on or who is available to select. :indiff:

I'm jealous of those who managed to Triple Captain Salah this week. 84 points from him if you managed that feat.

I was so far behind that I had to TC him and hope he played both matches and now I'm back in the running. With the right result tonight I could get 150 points this week even with a number of players doing nothing, thanks Salah and Mr Klopp for picking him. :D:D:D

:gtplanet::cheers:

I've pretty much given up on my team for this season, I'm bottom by about 200 points!

There is still a four-way battle for top spot with a few weeks to go.

Last edited:
Right then, the last matchday is on Sunday...and we have a dead heat at the top of the table.

@Hasnain282 2145
@ASH32 2145

No-one can catch either of you as @redhed17 is a fairly distant third, I'm rock bottom with no chance of going anywhere!
Should be an exciting finish!

I've snuck into 3rd following the late VAR adjustment last night 😂. Played my Bench Boost, but doubt I can catch up 120 points... 😂

May the best Planeteer win!

PS Good job you can't be relegated!

Back