Fantasy World Cup

• Thread starter Only_in_f1
  • 81 comments
I'm in...
Went for the usual set of superstars :rolleyes:
Don't know enough about football to use people I've never heard of!
Allyn

I've requested entry too. Behold Man Jurismo Five All Stars in it's full glory.

So I had Walcott and Drogba in my team. Seeing as they're both out I've had to change them. :grumpy:

Rio Ferdinand is also out. Has anyone else had to rejiggle after their players have been dropped/injured?

I've done one transfer already, but it wasn't about the player being out. Just changed my mind.

But thanks for pointing that R. Ferdinand is out, I'll have to replace him.

By the way, transfers are unlimited before the WC begins.

Just read that he tore his hammy...
Not great.
It said he should be fit though and the Holland boss hasn't drafted in a replacement as he is happy to wait for it healing.

Yeah, Robben is in my team too, I won't be dropping him though. Seems like the news are good to dutchs this morning, his injury wasn't so serious, however I had to drop Ferdinand, a major loss. :ouch:

Is there a list somewhere of players not playing?

I just submitted my team, OCSI. Sorry for taking so long.

edit: You know, I wanted to take Park Chu Young, but Messi, CRonaldo, and Torres up front was too much.

Last edited:
Not sure If anyone here made any points from that first match. Uruguy and France should kick things of nicely though.

They didn't update the site yet I think, my friend has Rafa Marques on his team and he scored the goal against South Africa but it's still all zeroed for him.

I have Lugano from Uruguay in my team, let's see how he does.

Back