Fast and the Furious GT4

• Thread starter ELecTriC
  • 61 comments
Everybody here apparently doesnt take the time to read the WHOLE thread.. It would help quite a bit and lots of you people wouldnt be making pointless posts about things that have already been talked about. Anyway..

From what i understand there are many many people here that enjoy the GT series as it is, except for a few minor things. People here also want their import racing things, such as N20 (Nos, Nitrous Oxide), and their body kits. I agree that this would be an awesome thing to see, but it just doesnt fit GT's profile. For you import fans, i HIGHLY reccomend Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero (TXRZ, TXR0). Although there is no N20 (NOS, Nitrous Oxide) in this game, there is also always Midnight Club: Street Racing, from what ive heard, this game has it.

GT and the GT series is all about real proffessional racing, and is not meant for body kits or N20 (NOS, Nitrous Oxide). Yes, racing modification is missed, and i do hope to see this in GT4 along with a few other things. Please people, recognize that GT is based for Grand Touring, and was not meant to have street racing in it, and if it did, it wouldnt be called Gran Turismo.

So stop the feuding and take the time to actually read the thread before posting things that have been said and have been talked about already. I hope i have proved my point here.

Originally posted by gt2_gs
Everybody here apparently doesnt take the time to read the WHOLE thread.. It would help quite a bit and lots of you people wouldnt be making pointless posts about things that have already been talked about. Anyway..

From what i understand there are many many people here that enjoy the GT series as it is, except for a few minor things. People here also want their import racing things, such as N20 (Nos, Nitrous Oxide), and their body kits. I agree that this would be an awesome thing to see, but it just doesnt fit GT's profile. For you import fans, i HIGHLY reccomend Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero (TXRZ, TXR0). Although there is no N20 (NOS, Nitrous Oxide) in this game, there is also always Midnight Club: Street Racing, from what ive heard, this game has it.

GT and the GT series is all about real proffessional racing, and is not meant for body kits or N20 (NOS, Nitrous Oxide). Yes, racing modification is missed, and i do hope to see this in GT4 along with a few other things. Please people, recognize that GT is based for Grand Touring, and was not meant to have street racing in it, and if it did, it wouldnt be called Gran Turismo.

So stop the feuding and take the time to actually read the thread before posting things that have been said and have been talked about already. I hope i have proved my point here.

:thumbsup:

Back