S speedemon655 Messages 104 Mar 15, 2011 #1 Wondered if anyone else noticed that it loads a lot quicker into UCD etc after the update. Anyone else noticed this?
Wondered if anyone else noticed that it loads a lot quicker into UCD etc after the update. Anyone else noticed this?
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Mar 15, 2011 #2 I have noticed it a little bit but mine was already fast before.
B B Quiet N Drive (Banned) Messages 220 Messages GunsRazorsKnifes Mar 15, 2011 #3 I haven't noticed the UCD loading faster, but it very well may be. I have noticed that when doing remote races, waiting for your friends B-Spec driver list to come up is WAY WAY faster as of late.
I haven't noticed the UCD loading faster, but it very well may be. I have noticed that when doing remote races, waiting for your friends B-Spec driver list to come up is WAY WAY faster as of late.
wajdi1977 Messages 1,934 Nazareth/Israel Messages GTClub_Wajdi Mar 15, 2011 #4 Yep I can confirm you're impression,I have noticed that too,specially on the offline mode but sadly still very lazy on the online mode!
Yep I can confirm you're impression,I have noticed that too,specially on the offline mode but sadly still very lazy on the online mode!