fastest 700pp car?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
hi guys,

I need a suggestion for a 700pp car to compete with my friend.
my friend bought a Nissan GTR and he's a sore loser haha so I need a car that can destroy him.

Any suggestions?

It's going to depend on the track and race conditions - tyre wear and fuel use, or just flat out lap times with those disabled?

At this stage, nobody is going to have come close to trying every car in the game for every track at every PP.

The Nissan GTR is generally a solid performer, there isn't necessarily a car that is a huge amount better than it at 700 PP across all tracks.

Also, it depends how you build each car, one car can perform completely differently depending on the tyres, weight and power you build it to, and which upgrades you use to achieve those things.

Last edited:
I think we will disable tire wear/fuel usage, as we're both quite casual racers.
Most likely a few different tracks all in daylight including Nurburgring.

How does the R34 compete with the Nissan GTR?
I don't mind trying the Gr4 Viper either.

edit: I just noticed I have the Tom castrol supra... need to try power restrict this to 700

Last edited:
hi guys,

my friend bought a Nissan GTR and he's a sore loser haha so I need a car that can destroy him.

Any suggestions?
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991). If you can drive it, the Amuse S2000. C7 Corvette ZR1. Porsche 911 GT1 or Carrera GT. Ferrari F8 Tributo.
Tuning them for the track in question will be the hard part

Edit: Look at the road car variants of Gr. 3 cars (using a Gr3/4 just seems like it would be a hollow victory)
The C7 Corvette has one, Mustang, Alfa 4c. Ford GT40 Mk1 Road is fast as hell if tuned properly

Oh, and the new NSX is AWD. Haven't used it much in this game but it should work well.

Really the car is less of a variable than driver skill. If you're a great driver and he's just average you could probably do it in a 600pp car

Last edited:
19 Corvette C7 ZR1 for a road car. Put race soft's on then dial 9.75PP out of it with rear ballast and/or air flow restriction. You might get a gear box in it without much lift in PP and it's got 7 gears so plenty of tourq range to play with.

Last edited:
I think we will disable tire wear/fuel usage, as we're both quite casual racers.
Most likely a few different tracks all in daylight including Nurburgring.

How does the R34 compete with the Nissan GTR?
I don't mind trying the Gr4 Viper either.

edit: I just noticed I have the Tom castrol supra... need to try power restrict this to 700

Attachments

• 20220324_163825.jpg
    20220324_163825.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 20220324_163628.jpg
    20220324_163628.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 20220324_163648.jpg
    20220324_163648.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 20220324_163702.jpg
    20220324_163702.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 125
using a Gr3/4 just seems like it would be a hollow victory
They aren't necessarily faster. I can lap Daytona faster in the Focus RS at 716 PP than in a Gr.3 at 730 PP, because the lower downforce is a benefit, meaning it reaches higher speeds on the sections where you aren't handling limited.

Last edited:
They aren't necessarily faster. I can lap Daytona faster in the Focus RS at 716 PP than in a Gr.3 at 730 PP, because the lower downforce is a benefit, meaning it reaches higher speeds on the sections where you aren't handling limited.
They're a lot easier to drive fast due to much higher downforce, especially while cornering.
I have a road 4c tuned to 700. It's like a rocket ship but it took a ton of money to get it there.
One of the only times I didn't get screwed on the roulette system was the Alfa road car. So I was able to tune it without the initial 300k investment. It is indeed a rocket; just wish I had somewhere to use it, lol

hi guys,

Any suggestions?
I have been using the kswap civic ek9 697pp and it kills on fuel map 6 and if you don't need to worries about fuel it is op trust me once you get the gears and the ballast position correct it is a crazy fast time attack car just keep in mind of the late boost and the hard turn in in boost

Back