Fastest car under 600pp - Nurburgring Lap times Added!

Mind you this might be long.... A friend and I were actually having a challange around the nordshleife ring with what can we get at 600pp he was using a mercedes clk DTM... and he acquired a 6:04... hahahah u should have heard his exhale, he screamed "Holy fck I can breathe"... I was using a xanavi nismo r35 stock at 514hp and acquired a 6:19:xxx and in a tuned 609pp at 628hp xanavi a 6:11:xxx but mind you i wasnt flawless... I could possibly get a 6:08 maybe even low 6:07 if im lucky... but for the road car side i used a ford gt at 600 pp and acquired a 6:20:xxx.... I was amased, it was the absolute best i could get.... Kinda wasted my luck cause i havnt been too lucky for a while now... In fact i've been rather unlucky.... But i ain't supersticious...

An on a quick note none of us had any aids on... Only the abs at 1

Last edited:
Man thnx for that compliment :D

I used New_Soul's setup. My Elise 111R RM now seems to have 313 HP after new oil/engine/rigidity.
Car has 588 PP https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201750&page=3

max aero
weight distribution -1
ballast 0
lsd 20/50/5
height -25/-22
dampers 6/9
1/8
springs 5.2/7.2
roll bars 4/7
camber 1.5/1.5
toe -0.05/0.10

Still no clue what he means with 'weight distribution' though..
I just put the gearbox to 290km/h, didn't micromanage the gears.
I just copied the rest and drove 6:24:984

Thats with ABS 1, rest of aids are off, driven with G25 wheel.
With Skid Recovery on it should go a LOT faster but I'm assuming everyone here drives with SRF off.

Replay:

I would think it goes faster with SRF off than on, with it on it seems to self-regulate the throttle if you get a heavy foot or it sense's you might be about to lose traction but that's imo not 100% fact.
No worries for the compliment :) Yeah it was more a frustrated figure of speech, i'm going to sell up some standards and un-used premiums to get the Lotus RM and see what i run. I'll use the tune you provided and see how i go against ya, i'm running G-series wheel also,all aids off,abs1.

Still interested in hearing other's time for a 600pp F430 Scuderia.

I would think it goes faster with SRF off than on, with it on it seems to self-regulate the throttle if you get a heavy foot or it sense's you might be about to lose traction but that's imo not 100% fact.
No worries for the compliment :) Yeah it was more a frustrated figure of speech, i'm going to sell up some standards and un-used premiums to get the Lotus RM and see what i run. I'll use the tune you provided and see how i go against ya, i'm running G-series wheel also,all aids off,abs1.

Still interested in hearing other's time for a 600pp F430 Scuderia.

SRF is sort of a 'cheat' because it increases grip by 30% when you're .. out of grip.
So instead of being able to corner at 100mph with SRF-off, you're now able to take the same corner with eehh lets sat 115mph.

I'd say it shaves off another 5 secondes from the time.
6:20:xxx should be possible with SRF on.

6:22:318 with a 601PP Ferrari F430 Scuderia.
I started at 600PP but the engine got worked in >.<

I'll adjust to 600PP and retry :)

Aarrgg 1.1 secs under my time with 600PP on T5, but I'm too tired to concentrate for 6 minutes in a row !
Next weekend I'll retry.

Last edited:
ZeGermanBastorD here you go.

The time is 6.24.373 it will go much faster when tuned right.

I just watched the video and the lap time was 6:34 not 6:24. but still very impressive i must say.
correction I was looking at the total time at the upper right of the display.

After doing this challenge for a while now i've come to the conclusion at 600pp 6.24 is a stretch... The lotus at 600pp doing a 6.24 ? I'm sorry but that didn't happen.

All @ 595-600pp.
Mines BNR34 GTR - Several Attempts - 6.34
Amuse S2000 GTI - Several Attempts - 6.35
R32 Skyline GTR - Personally tuned - 6.39
R34 Skyline GTR - Personally tuned - 6.38
R35 Spec V GTR - 6.34 without a decent tune or transmission set.
Ferraro F430 Scuderia - 6.37
Subaru Impreza Spec C RM - 6.39
Lexus ISF Racing Concept - 6.46 with a slipup.
HKS CT230R - A few attempts 6.35

I don't have the MP4 Mclaren to do a time, neither the lotus but i will buy it soon an test. But at 600pp i don't think you can be 10-14 seconds quicker. I mean if i really really really pushed and got a nice perfect lap i'm sure i could shave 2.5-5 seconds over 6mins but 10-14?
My hat goes off to you and your skill if your running a clean lap lap at that PP at those times.

I see 6.27-6.30 at 600 pp with a very talented driver.. but 6.24 ? wow man.

Very possible times.
Haven't posted around the forums often, but my fastest time at 601pp is in a McLaren F1: 6:20.503
Could definitely get under 6:22 at 600pp on the dot.

Another mate also doing laps around nurburg with me, got 6:22.--- with the GT Citroen Road Car at 601pp

It's been a while but I've found my love for GT5 again. Just to answer a few of the questions while I was away.
All my tests are offline with SRF off.

I do believe that most people have been telling the truth but it would be nice if you post a video and/or a tune with your impressive time to help people to relate...

I'm not adding everyone's scores into the leader board as it wouldn't be a fair test, I know I'm an average driver at best so there will obviously be other people going much faster. If anyone else wants to keep leader boards of their own could they do it in this thread and link us back to their page in the thread, would just make easier to find everything instead of just random times, tunes and numbers everywhere.

Thanks

Ryan

New lap in a V12 Vantage

Very nice car to drive. 6:36:722

Still can't personally get close to the 6:30 mark but hopefully It'll come with time

Why the hell are you bumping old threads?

Enjoy your ban

Considering he's a new member with only 4 posts, perhaps trying to help him out would be more useful than lashing out at him and telling him to 'enjoy his ban.'

Just saying.

Considering he's a new member with only 4 posts, perhaps trying to help him out would be more useful than lashing out at him and telling him to 'enjoy his ban.'

Just saying.

Because, there is a far higher chance he is a troll intentionally bumping old threads (which is nothing new on this site), than he is a noob making legitimate replies to threads

And look at his post, it is not even a legitimate one. 👍

Because, there is a far higher chance he is a troll intentionally bumping old threads (which is nothing new on this site), than he is a noob making legitimate replies to threads

And look at his post, it is not even a legitimate one. 👍

I don't know if there's a far higher chance that he's a troll..

However I will say that his post is pretty poor overall and that there is a fair chance that he may just be trolling.

Apologies.

Back