Fastest car under 600pp - Nurburgring Lap times Added!

I find the rumble strips are fine if you put one wheel onto them. If you overlap the one wheel onto the grass though the car bottoms out and flies. Sorry for the delays for those who wanted tunes.

I'm getting round to them now.

Dodge Viper ACR
Fully tuned
only stage 1 weight reduction and no rigidity reinforcement

Ballast: None

Power Limit: 63.5%

Transmission: 211

LSD: 20/40/10

Suspension:
RH: -10/-10
Everything else stock
Camber:0/0

Brakes: 8/6

HKS CT230R

Aero: 20/30
Ballast: 32KG/Position: 0

Power Limit: 88.5/547BHP

High RPM Turbo Kit

Transmission: 199

LSD:
Front: 10/15/10
Rear: 20/30/15

Torque Balance: 25/75

Suspension
Ride Height: -6/-1
Spring Rate: 8.5/14.5
Extension: 8/8
Compression: 2/8
ARB: 3/5
Camber: 3/35
Toe: 0.2/0
Brakes: 8/6

6:45.649 with the HKS just now. Nice tune much better than stock. Too me it feels more "wobbly" than that HPA TT but only through higher speed corners.

And now a 6:41.875

Last edited:
hey men i previously ran a 6.18 on a CLK Touring Car. the car was tuned 500hp 1100kg to make it just under 600pp depending on aerodynamics. the run was made on practice mode.

Did 6.39:911

In the Ferrari 430 Scuderia limited to 600pp on RS tires..

Only hitting the grass once or twice, i reacon i can do a little better... used the RKM Motorsports Setup

Well a Comaro is a production car with RM, so is the CLK DTM.
With 630pp 6:01,5. No production based car with same pp in the game will run with it.

Audi R8 4.2 with no extra down force at 600pp i have run 6.24.xxx and there is plenty of room for a faster time when i get it set up right ( ds3), give it a try, a great car to drive.

Tested & fine tuned my Enzo. And guess what, we have a new #1. :)👍

Did it in 6:33,870 (leaderboard clean lap, 2 small mistakes included, a 6:30 is possible).

And here's my Enzo - Tune:

enzo.png

Ferrari / Enzo Ferrari '02
Fully tuned

Aero: 02/15

Ballast: None

Power Limit: 69.3%

Transmission: 360kmh / 223mph

LSD: 05/20/35

Suspension:
-12 / -10
10,9 / 12,3
7 / 7
6 / 6
3 / 4

wheel alignment:
1,0 /0,5
-0,10 / 0,15

Brakes: 5/5

Handles great if you stay on the track, avoid touching the grass with one of your rear tires. :sly:

Used DS3, aids only ABS: 1, everything else: Off.

Took the enzo around with my settings and did the same as my audi r8, a 6.24xxx same 600pp, there is plenty of room to improve and very fast in a straight line 212mph. (ds3)

Try TommyKaira ZZII fully tuned. Its just under 600bhp, easy to control, fast acceleration but max speed is like 295 to 300 km/h. Topped my Top Gear leaderboard (until I drove the X2010 there)

Try TommyKaira ZZII fully tuned. Its just under 600bhp, easy to control, fast acceleration but max speed is like 295 to 300 km/h. Topped my Top Gear leaderboard (until I drove the X2010 there)

See first post, done this already.

I'm basing the leader board on my own results (so time differences due to driver skill are eliminated).

+I tried the enzo and found it to understeer like a dog. Might try your tune later

Took the enzo around with my settings and did the same as my audi r8, a 6.24xxx same 600pp, there is plenty of room to improve and very fast in a straight line 212mph. (ds3)

And you are sure your Enzo was limited to 600pp, not 600hp ? :)

I really want to see a replay of your run, a 6.24 & with the pad is really unbelievable fast.

+I tried the enzo and found it to understeer like a dog. Might try your tune later

Yea, one of the cars with a horrible stanard config. But once you have a good tune the car is a blast. 👍

The handling of the Enzo is also very differently compared to the other cars, very unique i think. Especially cornering requires practice with the Enzo.
And you have to be smooth with the brake and throttle.

PS: i used a 1000+km Enzo & the oil was black, lol. So you have set up a higher power limit for a new/good seviced one. ;)

And you are sure your Enzo was limited to 600pp, not 600hp ? :)

I really want to see a replay of your run, a 6.24 & with the pad is really unbelievable fast.

Yea, one of the cars with a horrible stanard config. But once you have a good tune the car is a blast. 👍

The handling of the Enzo is also very differently compared to the other cars, very unique i think. Especially cornering requires practice with the Enzo.
And you have to be smooth with the brake and throttle.

PS: i used a 1000+km Enzo & the oil was black, lol. So you have set up a higher power limit for a new/good seviced one. ;)

Yea i am having a very hard time as well with the enzo time. I did the same time with the car at max power with a wheel and no offs.

I can run a 6:40 in my NSX Type R, it's just a shame it won't go to higher XP.

From what I've seen, the 458 Italia could be the fastest 600PP (street) car.

Ironically, my '02 Merc-motored Zonda C12S 7.3 has exactly 600 PP @ 634hp...

these standard Zondas are way good, saddened to not see them on your list.

ZeGermanBastorD here you go.

quadramus
And you are sure your Enzo was limited to 600pp, not 600hp ?

The Enzo has 600pp and 612bhp and when tuned runs well here is the video,

The time is 6.24.373 it will go much faster when tuned right.

Last edited:
Back