Fastest GT3 car?

• Thread starter Markeeez18
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
Southampton
Did an online race in the Aston, really hard to keep up with the Ferrari's, top 5 all Ferrari in a lobby of around 20 at Silverstone.

There's always one car that doesn't quite cut it for every driver but in GT3 I have to say they're all pretty much balanced. I did have a hard time to adjust to the Nissan though.

But none other matter to me in gt3 class than both Porsche and Lamborghini :P

/edit

Ferrari is no surprise. Probably the biggest legion of fans in racing (not yours truly) but it is a fact that also in game (IRL this is quite true) it's probably the easiest car to handle and the go to car for amateur drivers. Must be a reason for that

There's always one car that doesn't quite cut it for every driver but in GT3 I have to say they're all pretty much balanced. I did have a hard time to adjust to the Nissan though.

But none other matter to me in gt3 class than both Porsche and Lamborghini :P

/edit

Ferrari is no surprise. Probably the biggest legion of fans in racing (not yours truly) but it is a fact that also in game (IRL this is quite true) it's probably the easiest car to handle and the go to car for amateur drivers. Must be a reason for that

I must say after I did the race in the Aston, I did a race in the Ferrari and its just glued to the track, very well balanced.

I have to report the same thing, the 488 seems neck and shoulders above the rest on default setup.
Which other you guys are finding good? NSX feels nice but it's just 2-3 seconds off the pace.

Love the Audi but I can't seem to catch the cornering speed and even in drag races on the straights, the 488 chews me up.

Trying to find my new go-to and would love some opinions.

Regards

I've found my GT3 winner, but for some reason I really don't feel like sharing at this moment.
Let me get a few dozen more wins first. ;)

Well now that is the eternal question we all strive to find out.

The 488 was really nice to drive,i know that. A few of the other GT3 cars are now tougher to drive imo,you can lose it far more easily in a corner compared to Pcars1.

Back