Fastest Times for La Festa Cavillano - Circuit De La Sarthe

• Thread starter DLR
  • 406 comments
Could i get a guide on how to most efficiently cut Sector 1 and manage a Split of 55-57secs, the best i can manage is high 58s. So there must be something big i'm missing. A video would be great but i know it will defeat the purpose for you guys so any help would be most appreciated đź‘Ť
Cheers.

Could i get a guide on how to most efficiently cut Sector 1 and manage a Split of 55-57secs, the best i can manage is high 58s. So there must be something big i'm missing. A video would be great but i know it will defeat the purpose for you guys so any help would be most appreciated đź‘Ť
Cheers.

I've learned that the 2 last corners that lead to T1 (checkpoint) need to be cut/taken in a straith line using the grass.

MadMax

I'll be glad with 3:15..., mmmm must try harder -- LOL -- a video would be welcomed.
Greetings stano666 :)

Dang, you guys are fast... The fastest I've went is 3:19 after cutting all three chicanes and using a fully modified Enzo (minus aero wing).

OH NO!

I was on holliday and came home to find my DFGT now does not work. When I turn on my PS3, I get the GT symbol in the centre flashing and that's it, doesn't do anything else. I would love if any of you know anything about this. But for now I won't be able to play GT anymore, I don't want to go back to DS3, and I just got the Platinum, and was starting to really enjoy the game.

@MadMax86: I thought everyone was cutting wherever possible, where you are cutting the sand and grass in T1 gets you a second if not more. If I knew this was what you weren't doing I'd have told you a long time ago :)

Sorry for what happened. Unfortunately, I do not know about this situation. btw, do you know if you can upload a video of the 3:02 time you got on this course, you can PM it if you want. The best time I got is in my sig and that is with DS3. Thanks.

Last edited:
MadMax86
I've learned that the 2 last corners that lead to T1 (checkpoint) need to be cut/taken in a straith line using the grass.

MadMax

Oh i see so the grass area is also a place where you can cut, yeh ill give it a go.
Thanks man :)

Fully tuned Enzo, cutting all three chicanes and I can do late 3:11's to mid 3:12's pretty regularly.

Not sure where you could pick up time for a 3:05 or whatever though!

I would have to see some sort of replay or at least a screenshot to believe anyone that gets below 3:15 tbqfh.

I have a G27, a fully tuned Enzo and I've been doing this course 20 times a day for two weeks now in order raise credits. I've never managed to get even close to under 3:15 and I cut every single corner that can conceivably be cut without going into an uncontrollable spin.

Now if people are doing this track outside of the la fiesta cavallino seasonal race, which is where the times in this thread are supposed to be coming from, then MAYBE you can get under 3:15 on your second lap because you would cross the start line at full speed and pick up a couple extra seconds.

H0urg1ass
I would have to see some sort of replay or at least a screenshot to believe anyone that gets below 3:15 tbqfh.

I have a G27, a fully tuned Enzo and I've been doing this course 20 times a day for two weeks now in order raise credits. I've never managed to get even close to under 3:15 and I cut every single corner that can conceivably be cut without going into an uncontrollable spin.

Now if people are doing this track outside of the la fiesta cavallino seasonal race, which is where the times in this thread are supposed to be coming from, then MAYBE you can get under 3:15 on your second lap because you would cross the start line at full speed and pick up a couple extra seconds.

It sounds like you lack trust. Check back on the thread, I posted up until the 3:03 times with screenshots as proof. I also posted my splitt times as they got faster. This thread was started with the intent of finding the fastest time possible to complete this event, rule book out the window. At the moment with fastest splitts that would be a 2:58.7xx. Although I won't be doing that now with my wheel broken.

From my previous post:
I'm going to ring logitech support to find out what's wrong with my DFGT, pretty disapointed over it breaking. Oh well, still in warranty but I don't think it will be fixed or replaced in time to continue this challenge. I hope to get back to GT soon.

Last edited:
CrackedTrigger,

Which tune are you using? I am messing with a few tunes, and I can't seem to find one that is all that comfortable. If you could post your tune that with the settings and the assists, that would be fantastic.

My best time for this was 3:14 with a fully tuned Enzo-- Soft Racing Tires--Break Balance of 4-1--Transmission of 261 mph, the only assist was the abs set to "1"

suspension and drivetrain including everything else have not been touched.(except for recently with some newer tunes_

Don't know if I believe the 3.00 times! A screen shot for proof should suffice ;-)

With some of these guys it's more than possible.

I consider myself to be an average racer ,and if I can hit 3:49.xxx in a 512BB, (with no cutting)
then these guys should easily get 3:00 in an Enzo.

If anyone else has doubt on claimed times may I suggest you check out the GTP WRS Section.
Set your car up as shown for each week and then compare your time to the result times.
THEN you will see how fast some guys are.

If anyone else has doubt on claimed times may I suggest you check out the GTP WRS Section.
Set your car up as shown for each week and then compare your time to the result times.
THEN you will see how fast some guys are.

Hi, I'm willing to give this a try but want to know specifically what I should be looking for in the GTP WRS section? Any help will be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

Oh i see so the grass area is also a place where you can cut, yeh ill give it a go.
Thanks man :)

No problem.

We are doing the seasonal event that pays 504,000 Cr.

CrackedTrigger,

Which tune are you using? I am messing with a few tunes, and I can't seem to find one that is all that comfortable. If you could post your tune that with the settings and the assists, that would be fantastic.

My best time for this was 3:14 with a fully tuned Enzo-- Soft Racing Tires--Break Balance of 4-1--Transmission of 261 mph, the only assist was the abs set to "1"

suspension and drivetrain including everything else have not been touched.(except for recently with some newer tunes_

My setup , as it was 2 weeks ago.
I've changed the gearing since then , everything else is the same. (I'm hitting max speed of 401 km/h)

This is my fastest lap sofar:

3'01.587

27.321 (55.804)
21.098 (1'16.902)
21.321 (1'38.223)
27.534 (2'05.757)
30.050 (2'35.807)
25.780 (3'01.587)

my fastest splits
added together : 2'59.375

MadMax

No problem.

We are doing the seasonal event that pays 504,000 Cr.

My setup , as it was 2 weeks ago.
I've changed the gearing since then , everything else is the same. (I'm hitting max speed of 401 km/h)

This is my fastest lap sofar:

3'01.587

27.321 (55.804)
21.098 (1'16.902)
21.321 (1'38.223)
27.534 (2'05.757)
30.050 (2'35.807)
25.780 (3'01.587)

MadMax

Hey, great time man, i'm raging I can't continue and try get my time down as low as I think it can go. Maybe when I sort out my DFGT the seasonal will still be around. That's a great last sector BTW! You have a DFGT, have you ever had the issue I'm having?

Hi, I'm willing to give this a try but want to know specifically what I should be looking for in the GTP WRS section? Any help will be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

Check the WRS Archive. Week 25 was pretty good.

Just follow the race and set-up rules and regulations.

Lexus Denso Sard SC430 @ Grand Valley.
Race Details:
Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
Track: Grand Valley Speedway
Car Type: Premium
Make: Lexus
Model: Denso Dunlop Sard SC430 (Super GT) '08
Laps: Hotlap in A-Spec Free Run Practice

Vehicle Specifics:

Power: 560 HP (Stock Car with Oil Change and Stage 3 Engine Tuning)
Weight - 1100 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
Engine, Intake, and Exhaust Modifications : N/A
Engine Power Limiter : N/A
Turbo or Supercharger : Not Allowed (Verifiable on replay HUD)
Oil Change : Required
Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd)
Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
Transmission: Optional - OK to alter individual gear ratios and final drive ratio
Aero: Up to Maximum Downforce is Allowed
Tire Type: Racing Hard (R1's)
Chassis Reinforcement: Optional
In Event Tuning Settings: Optional

Then compare your time to the Official Race Results.

These are the results from only the first division entrants.
Division 1:

1---1'43.994---GTP_Twissy (Verified)
2---1'44.092---GTP_Yanaran (Verified)
3---1'44.310---GTP_w-g-e (Verified)
4---1'44.352---GTP_Vagabond
5---1'44.593---GTP_CSL (Verified)
6---1'44.997---GTP_Anghammarad
7---1'45.172---GTP_Bugman27
8---1'45.290---GTP_Manuelos

I was in Division 2 and my quickest is 1'45.804, the slowest entrant was 1'50.xxx

Can I check my times somehow? I've drived under 3:20 I think yesterday but can't find exact time...is that possible or I can only see it after I finish race?

Hey, great time man, i'm raging I can't continue and try get my time down as low as I think it can go. Maybe when I sort out my DFGT the seasonal will still be around. That's a great last sector BTW! You have a DFGT, have you ever had the issue I'm having?

I haven't. Sorry to hear about your wheel.

Can I check my times somehow? I've drived under 3:20 I think yesterday but can't find exact time...is that possible or I can only see it after I finish race?

If you've saved the event replay you can see your time from watching it and pausing the game when your car passes finish line.

MadMax

3:21.547 in a 458 Italia all cuts taken... i know it's nowhere near the top Enzo times but i was running 715hp @ 610pp. Maybe not top Italia time(didn't have time to read all 18 pages) but should be top 5. Basically my first run after nailing the first sector. Messed up on porshe curves, but i saved the replay.. top speed was 230mph right before the 1st chicane. Fun time trial, and worthwhile too. :)

Fastest time I've managed, just now, is 3'16.870" in a fully tuned Enzo.
Every 20 races or so I have to rebuild the chassis.

Back