Fastest Times for La Festa Cavillano - Circuit De La Sarthe

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLR
  • 406 comments
  • 46,828 views
I'm glad you liked it. :dopey:

EDIT:


Manual.

Nice job with that 3'03 flat 👍



MadMax

Thanks, I was on for a 3:02 and made a mistake in the last chicane and had to break to avoid going over into the wall on the left, disapointed. I'm still trying to get use to this new setup, so different, I'm suprised I beat my PB so soon with it. When I get past mulsan (spelling?), I'm just not sure where the grip is and how hard I can push. Practice makes perfect I suppose :)

I was using automatic on this run, I'll dedicate myself to doing it with manual as soon as I get use to this "new" car. ;)
 
Last edited:
Looking at the times posted in #1, I feel really slow now :( 3.24.995 full modded slightly de-tuned Enzo. The de-tune will not make up that many seconds...
 
Last edited:
How do you guys get 3 min laps?? I use an Enzo and ram straight through the chicanes and still get 3:15! And I know how to lose only 50mph on the sand. I come out going at least 180. Then after the 2nd chicane, on the U turn type thing I use the sand as a brake. And it works super well. My Enzo has 924hp, and suspension tuned to handle better. Because that car handles like a brick
 
Doing a bit of trouble
3:54
 
The Enzo can be tuned to 935 BHP / 649 PP.
How do you guys get 3 min laps?? I use an Enzo and ram straight through the chicanes and still get 3:15! And I know how to lose only 50mph on the sand. I come out going at least 180. Then after the 2nd chicane, on the U turn type thing I use the sand as a brake. And it works super well. My Enzo has 924hp, and suspension tuned to handle better. Because that car handles like a brick

I changed over to MadMax86's tune on the previous page, it works great. The car will turn now! Using this I now have my time down to 3:03.040. How are you getting your Enzo over 922 Bhp, this is as high as it goes according to alot of people?

Looking at the times posted in #1, I feel really slow now 3.24.995 full modded slightly de-tuned Enzo. The de-tune will not make up that many seconds...
The #1 post hasn't been updated in a long time. I was getting times of 3:26's for a long time up until I heard people were cutting the chicanes and everything else possible (I was cutting the last chicane to make it go faster). You just need to put a good tune on and cut like crazy.
 
Last edited:
I've tried to race this track on an Enzo Ferrari, but I messed up near the sharp turns and ended up on the dirt.
 
New Best Lap: 3:02.351
Here are the splitt times for my new best lap, I'm happy, first time into the 3:02's and by more than half a second. :)

Split Times:
27.841 :)
27.235 :) 55.076
20.871 :) 1:15.947
21.454 :) 1:37.401
28.078 :) 2:05.479
30.288 :) 2:35.767
26.584 :) 3:02.351

Lap Time:
3:02.351
_______________________________
Edit:
3:02.107

Split Times:
26.820 :)
27.066 :) 53.886
21.268 :) 1:15.154
21.616 :) 1:36.770
28.582 :) 2:05.352
30.385 :) 2:35.737
26.370 :) 3:02.107

Lap Time:
3:02.107

Passed out the first place Enzo just before the kink in Mulsanne, the slight right turn. I'm now getting the split for the second split at 54.2 - 54.4 every time.
 
Last edited:
_______________________________
Edit:
3:02.107

Split Times:
26.820 :)
27.066 :) 53.886
21.268 :) 1:15.154
21.616 :) 1:36.770
28.582 :) 2:05.352
30.385 :) 2:35.737
26.370 :) 3:02.107

Lap Time:
3:02.107

Passed out the first place Enzo just before the kink in Mulsanne, the slight right turn. I'm now getting the split for the second split at 54.2 - 54.4 every time.

:eek:

Well done CrackedTrigger 👍 👍 👍

(You wanna share yout T1 by any chance?)



MadMax
 
My fastest time in a fully modded enzo with racing softs on the sarthe circuit from the ferrari seasonal event using every shortcut is 3:12:874, is that good?
 
3:24.5

My Enzo isn't the full 922hp either. Mine is sitting at around 890hp at 1115kg I think, as I found it to be much easier to handle. It actually turns now.
 
Glory to the grinding Queen...
Money is no more a concern in GT5.
 
3:13 with just abs1 and manual tranny. Can you please post a video of one of your runs cracked trigger? Also how do you go through the sand and not drop all the speed?
 
Also how do you go through the sand and not drop all the speed?

The key for this is choosing the right place to cut corners and spending as little time as possible on sand.
Sector 1 is the most important part and involves most corner cutting of all sectors.


Here is my new fastest lap and splits:

3'04.281

28.515
27.465 55.980
20.936 1'16.916
22.458 1'39.374
27.973 2'07.347
30.439 2'37.786
26.495 3'04.281

I've found some more time in T1 , testing few new "lines" thru grass and sand :sly:



MadMax
 
Got a faster time in a fully modded enzo with racing softs on the sarthe circuit from the ferrari seasonal event using every shortcut, 3:11:227
 
3:16.232

Fully Tuned Enzo, Racing softs, 922HP, 643PP, cut all the chicanes

All driver aids off, transmission set to 410km/h

Rear suspension -5, front +30 (My theory was to have it level and not high-centered on the off road bits)
 
The Enzo can be tuned to 935 BHP / 649 PP.

I'd like to know HOW too..., we are all dying to know i believe.
Greetings stano666 :)
 
I'm sure all low times require a racing wheel, so if you're posting sub-3:15 times with a DS3, then you are probably going as fast as possible given your controller handicap (if you can call it that). So kudos to everyone still stuck with the DS3 with incredible times:):):):):):), and huge thumbs up to near 3 minute times for all racing wheel users.👍👍👍👍👍
 
Fully tuned 430 Scuderia, without spoilers or wing in 3:29.2XX
 
I'm sure all low times require a racing wheel, so if you're posting sub-3:15 times with a DS3, then you are probably going as fast as possible given your controller handicap (if you can call it that). So kudos to everyone still stuck with the DS3 with incredible times:):):):):):), and huge thumbs up to near 3 minute times for all racing wheel users.👍👍👍👍👍

I got the time in my sig using DS3.
 
I've gotten below 3'02 three times now. :rolleyes:
After my fastest run , I went to check power and it had come down to 893 BHP.

With an oil change (and full power) a sub 3'01 or even 3'00.xxx/2.59.xxx may be possible.



MadMax
 
What settings you used?
 
What settings you used?

I used the setup in post #295 as base tune , didn't change it much.
Most I gained time in sector 1 by figuring out a better way to cut it.



MadMax
 
Yeah that is the most important.
 
3.16.965 enzo cutting.
 
Just got a 3.14.0

Should I upload a screenshot or is is that kind of time obsolete now?
 
Last edited:
3:11.9xx with a tuned Enzo, but no oil change (bhp was at 877).
And done with a DS3 only.

Still, how some of you guys are getting under 3:05 with a wheel is beyond me.
Mind posting some videos?
 
Back