Fastest XP/Credit Farming Setup

United States
Maryland
So awhile back I put together a tune and shared it on here to help people gain credits and xp as fast as possible. While the 15 lap Blue Moon Race in GT League’s Professional Series is still the fastest method, I recently revamped my setup and I’m here to share it with you guys.

The setup does not necessarily require the use of CSA or TC but I would highly recommend throwing CSA on Strong just so you can relax and drive. If you find that you’re sliding a little more than you would like, go ahead and throw the TC on 5... 0 straight to 5 seems like a drastic jump but trust me 5 TC with this car goes almost unnoticed. It stabilizes the car significantly but you have little to no loss in speed. I was 1 second slower with TC 5 in a 15 lap race.

N300 = 375,000 Credits and 8,250 XP

11:30.796 (Personal Best)

BBFBE7D0-4979-46A7-81D4-FE23878B3DE2.jpeg

FRONT TIRES = RACING HARD!!!
Ride Height = Max

5A305CCB-1504-4790-8613-5B973F32340E.jpeg

Transmission Steps As Follows
1. Reset to Standard and Back to Custom
2. Final Gear 3.500
3. Top Speed 124mph/200kph (Lowest)
4. Final Gear 2.500
5. Match the Ratios in the Images Below

E5D0DBF4-6BA6-4837-8B57-1AFB4DD69325.jpeg
37C20943-361D-46F2-8B0D-989CEB29D3D0.jpeg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
This is great - thanks.

I find that the Gr. 2 races are pretty good for mining too and a bit more fun than the oval. A clean race bonus (which is pretty easy) and you can get 300,000 pretty easily. It will probably take you 15 minutes versus 10 though.

I am using the Alpine A110 1600S N200, the best I can get is a second place at the Blue moon Bay Speedway. If there is a La Ferrari or Veyron in the field you can not win. If you win the race you will get 405000 credits and 8910 XP points.

If I can go around the last corner flat out, I will win using the Alpine but the I got to get the last corner right.
Can you please help me out with this car setup so that I can go flat out around the last corner, or is it best is to stay with the X-Bow ?.

I am using the Alpine A110 1600S N200, the best I can get is a second place at the Blue moon Bay Speedway. If there is a La Ferrari or Veyron in the field you can not win. If you win the race you will get 405000 credits and 8910 XP points.

If I can go around the last corner flat out, I will win using the Alpine but the I got to get the last corner right.
Can you please help me out with this car setup so that I can go flat out around the last corner, or is it best is to stay with the X-Bow ?.

I tested the Alpine myself and I lost to the Veyron twice by less than 1 second... I will toy with it again another day and see if I can get it there. For now it’s the X-BOW :(

I tested the Alpine myself and I lost to the Veyron twice by less than 1 second... I will toy with it again another day and see if I can get it there. For now it’s the X-BOW :(
With the Alpine you have to be on the limit all the time and without making mistakes, but with X-Bow there is no problem winning and you do not have to try hard.

Thanks @uMayBeSeated, been using your tune a while now 👍.

If people wants a break from the KTM, the old Ford GT40 detuned to N300 will get the same reward, but take ~25 seconds longer race time (it can still beat LaFerrari).

Though a simple tune is needed to make it easy enough drive and avoid losing the clean race bonus. I have no clue about tuning but managed to stabalize the car a bit and using it now for a daily race grind. Perhaps @uMayBeSeated can make a proper tune for it? :)

Thanks @uMayBeSeated, been using your tune a while now 👍.

If people wants a break from the KTM, the old Ford GT40 detuned to N300 will get the same reward, but take ~25 seconds longer race time (it can still beat LaFerrari).

Though a simple tune is needed to make it easy enough drive and avoid losing the clean race bonus. I have no clue about tuning but managed to stabalize the car a bit and using it now for a daily race grind. Perhaps @uMayBeSeated can make a proper tune for it? :)
You can try my tune here Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N300) Blue Moon Bay Speedway time for race is under 12 minutes.

Looks like he has full ballast added (1583kg :eek:) in those screenshots, which give the car very different handling traits. A lot more stability.

Never mind, That's the weight in pounds showing in his screenshots. I don't know why those numbers are different.

Personally I don't care for the X-Bows handling at minimum weight, so I tend to use it mostly with the weight set to 900kg to rid it of some of the twitching. It can still win BMB at 900kg

Last edited:
Hey, I’m really not sure? I’ve put my setup on 3 different accounts and I always get the same numbers... check the suspension again and the tires should be RHard in the Front but RSS in the Rear. Hope that helps.
I just brought another X-Bow and everything matches now :).

Nice to see all these efforts ! And nice to be able to try some different cars. Did not know about the Alpina so will be giving this a shot !

Good effort but is there any other car we can use besides the X-Bow that will win?

I absolutely hate that car and cannot drive it well even with the setup posted so if there's another car could someone suggest
and post it please?

Good effort but is there any other car we can use besides the X-Bow that will win?

I absolutely hate that car and cannot drive it well even with the setup posted so if there's another car could someone suggest
and post it please?
It's a light car with good power to weight ratio, plus with a handicap bonus. Hence why it's the car of choice to use for farming Cr. and XP on BMB as it easily beats the Veyron and LaFerrari.
Ease of use and time is of the essence whenever you're farming.
The tail can whip out if you make sudden direction changes, but you can catch and correct it.
Nice and smooth does the trick. 👍

Has anyone any good setups for the Alpine at Dragon Trail?

Tried it last night, stock but tuned to N200 and couldn't make any progress whatsoever.. any tips/tunes would be greatly appreciated!!

Tried the Alpine too. I think it's impossible to win in it.

I'm at level 46 and thinking about grinding (or not grinding) to lvl50. I don't think it's as much about the time as it's about being bored to death. Does anyone have an idea how to make the grind atleast a little bit of fun with a decent payout?

Tried the Alpine too. I think it's impossible to win in it.

I'm at level 46 and thinking about grinding (or not grinding) to lvl50. I don't think it's as much about the time as it's about being bored to death. Does anyone have an idea how to make the grind atleast a little bit of fun with a decent payout?

Japanese GT Race (Gr.2). 200,000 for a win, and 300,000 for a clean race. Pretty easy to do a clean race since most of the slower cars are GR.3 and you'll just need to be patient to get around them. AI can be aggressive at times, and even bumped me, but I still got a clean race. I think as long as you keep it on the track you'd be fine. Much more enjoyable than the BB race with the Xbow

I just brought another X-Bow and everything matches now :).

Glad to hear! Not sure what was happening with your other one.

and post it please?

Try putting TC on 5 and Counter Steering on Strong. It’s a race against the AI to make money so you’re not here to impress anyone without aids. As for other cars... GT40, F40, Lambo Contach or whatever... those 3 can be used for this race as well. You may have to do N400 though to maintain patience and get the Clean Race Bonus though. The X-BOW is by far the fastest currently, and that’s why it’s the go to! Try using the aids before dumping it.

Last edited:

and post it please?

I'm using the mclaren f1 with RSS and "nerfed" to N400 - it takes me about 11;30 to finish the race - if it is clean you will get 310K credits - yes, it is 65K shorter than the credits you'll get from clean race with X-Bow, but I hate both the grind and the KTM and the mclaren is a nice car to drive so it makes it at least more bearable.

and post it please?
Detuned F40, detuned McLaren F1, anything you can get to N400

Thanks for that @uMayBeSeated. I haven't been able to win Blue Moon at N300 until this. It's brillant. I love how you can take turn 3 without lifting, or maybe just slightly if there's another car in the way. :cheers:

A clean race would have been easy if the Veyron hadn't hit me from behind and sent me into the wall in turn 1.

It may be because of a update a few month ago, anyway your X-Bow setup is very good with a wheel :cheers:, and I only have to brake slightly in the first corner and it is so easy to drive. thanks :).

You’re welcome mate! I play with a controller, so I was wondering how it felt on a wheel.

Thanks for that @uMayBeSeated. I haven't been able to win Blue Moon at N300 until this. It's brillant. I love how you can take turn 3 without lifting, or maybe just slightly if there's another car in the way. :cheers:

A clean race would have been easy if the Veyron hadn't hit me from behind and sent me into the wall in turn 1.

You’re welcome, Glad you like it! I’m working on getting an N200 there but it’s crazy hard...

You’re welcome mate! I play with a controller, so I was wondering how it felt on a wheel.

You’re welcome, Glad you like it! I’m working on getting an N200 there but it’s crazy hard...
With the Alpine, I need to go flat out in the last corner nearly every lap to win as long as the La Ferrari or Veyron are not in the field, but I just keep on trying to get the last corner right.

Thanks umaybeseated 👍 I just loaded this up and tried your set up on the x-bow without assists and it drives superb for a super easy win :bowdown:

Got a nice 375k and some nice xp with ease... I'm going to spend some time on this tonight and top up my measly credits! Thanks again man :cool:👍

Thanks umaybeseated 👍 I just loaded this up and tried your set up on the x-bow without assists and it drives superb for a super easy win :bowdown:

Got a nice 375k and some nice xp with ease... I'm going to spend some time on this tonight and top up my measly credits! Thanks again man :cool:👍

You’re welcome, mate! I’ve been running it to death on my new account. Level 37 so far after 3 days played! Trying to get to 40 tonight when I get home. Lvl 40 in 3 days just sounds cool lol

Latest Posts

Back