Fastest XP/Credit Farming Setup

Until you add to that.... "But it's only a third of the way to lvl 50" :lol:

But it also means that you could make lvl 50 in 9 days if you can put up with the gruelling boredom of BMB for all those hours. :crazy: :ill:

My goal is 50 in 15-19 days lol we will see if I can with stand the bordem... it does get pretty bad. There have been days on my main where I say, “alright, I’m gonna do like 3-4 races” and two laps into the 1st race I quit and say “not today”. Lmao it gets tough but I think under 20 days is a realistic goal.

Finally got the win with this field below, fasters lap 0:49.882, but the X-Bow seems to be the car for this, because you don't have to be on the limit all the time.
It a shame you can not win all the time with the Alpine, because if you win 2 races in a row you get 810,000 credits compared to the X-Bow of 750,000 credits in 2 races.
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180504150548.jpg

Finally got the win with this field below, fasters lap 0:49.882, but the X-Bow seems to be the car for this, because you don't have to be on the limit all the time.
It a shame you can not win all the time with the Alpine, because if you win 2 races in a row you get 810,000 credits compared to the X-Bow of 750,000 credits in 2 races.
View attachment 733971

I did the math to see which one has a higher credits per minute score and here is what I got.

X-BOW = 375,000/11.5 or 32,609 Credits per Minute.

ALPINE - 405,000/12.7 or 31,890 Credits per Minute.

I did the math to see which one has a higher credits per minute score and here is what I got.

X-BOW = 375,000/11.5 or 32,609 Credits per Minute.

ALPINE - 405,000/12.7 or 31,890 Credits per Minute.
Over a long run, let's say an hour of racing between the 2 cars, the X-Bow is still the car to use for credits for this race because it is easy, and once again fo your amazing tune :cheers:.

Thanks for your replies, I will see how things go when I get back to the game later today, been too busy at work this week.

I glitch my way to level 50 in November last year, so l started a new game without the glitch at the start of April, and now I am at level 47 and a half and all the cars except the Ferrari :).
Nice!! same as you got every car other than the two 20 million ones lol

Nice!! same as you got every car other than the two 20 million ones lol
Really the two 20 million cars are so ridiculous in price :crazy:, and them 2 should have been around 10 million credits each, would have been a lot better for the casual players as well.

Thanks @uMayBeSeated! Cheers, been grinding this for the last week and bought the Jag XJ13. Saved my game data on usb beforehand, because that's a big decision. :crazy:

Won the Ferrari on a daily workout a few months ago, so just 10mil each. :) Saw the Jag once on the spinner but didn't get it.

Had a couple 47.9xx fastest laps on DS4 with TC 1 and CSA strong as recommended. Did have to restart a few times to get the right grid with no LaFerrari or the rammer Veyron. :ouch:

i think the LaFerrari has been "nerfed" in 1.18 in this race compared to previous updates :odd: it seems it became slower in the 1st and the last turn of blue moon bay because i have been beating it without a sweat in my "ready to race" x-bow last night :P

Thanks @uMayBeSeated! Cheers, been grinding this for the last week and bought the Jag XJ13. Saved my game data on usb beforehand, because that's a big decision. :crazy:

Won the Ferrari on a daily workout a few months ago, so just 10mil each. :) Saw the Jag once on the spinner but didn't get it.

Had a couple 47.9xx fastest laps on DS4 with TC 1 and CSA strong as recommended. Did have to restart a few times to get the right grid with no LaFerrari or the rammer Veyron. :ouch:

No problem mate! The Jag is all I have left to get! No luck winning either yet lol. I already bought the Ferrari and now I’m at 11 Mil.

To not feel bored or at least reach to a point where i'm not feeling anything i balance between the one with x-bow (although i enjoy using the f40 detuned to n400), super gt and the new vision trophy+ on Gardens with a tomahawk.
The latter feels insanely hard to get it clean without slowing too much down but if you don't care for bonus you'll finish around 9 minutes with a time of 50/55 seconds per lap. Fun being able to take some curves at high speed

Thank you for posting your setup for the X Bow. The first attempt I finished 2nd but pulled it out on my second attempt.
When I first saw what car you selected I was hesitant to try it because I dislike the X Bow, but with this setup and track combination it was a joy to drive.

Thank you for posting your setup for the X Bow. The first attempt I finished 2nd but pulled it out on my second attempt.
When I first saw what car you selected I was hesitant to try it because I dislike the X Bow, but with this setup and track combination it was a joy to drive.

You’re welcome. I’m glad I could help :gtpflag:

View attachment 733971

Incredible work for winning with the Alpine. I tried it too and only got 2nd with the Enzo winning. Didn't try further since it's too inconsistent for long run grinding sessions. Tried a few other N200 cars (2000GT, M3, to name a few), but none could get close. The Alfa 4C could maybe do it, but it's not expensive enough :(

Annoyingly with minimum power the XBOW is actually only 1 click away from N200 (247 hp). Even then the high downforce levels could actually be a hindrance and it won't be competitive either.

Incredible work for winning with the Alpine. I tried it too and only got 2nd with the Enzo winning. Didn't try further since it's too inconsistent for long run grinding sessions. Tried a few other N200 cars (2000GT, M3, to name a few), but none could get close. The Alfa 4C could maybe do it, but it's not expensive enough :(

Annoyingly with minimum power the XBOW is actually only 1 click away from N200 (247 hp). Even then the high downforce levels could actually be a hindrance and it won't be competitive either.
Thanks :cheers:. The X-Bow is way better and with the Alpine you can not make any mistakes with that car, and using the X-Bow you can make a few mistakes and still win.

Thanks for sharing your setup and tips. I was able to get first place on my 1st attempt using you settings. Its pretty hard to get a clean race with the "clever" AI but with a bit more patience I'll be able to do it.
I jumped up from level 28 to 30 after just two races :cheers:

No love for the GT40 if you already own it? No set up needed other than removing weight, dropping to N300 and a custom gearbox around 186mph. I've drafted a low 47 but mid to high 47's are the norm with my safe lines.

No love for the GT40 if you already own it? No set up needed other than removing weight, dropping to N300 and a custom gearbox around 186mph. I've drafted a low 47 but mid to high 47's are the norm with my safe lines.
Definitely a fun car to use after doing endless races with the XBow. I use it every now and then.

I tried with the alpine and won a few times but the clean race bonus is really hard.I had the LaFerrari show up, but the fastest was the mclaren f1. I set the car as low as possible and the suspension as stiff as I could. Then I set camber to 5.5 front and 6.0 at the back. The secret lies in turn 3, you need to slide until doing 220 km/h and then start accelerating to mantain that speed. Overtaking is the key here. You absolutely need to pass them wherever you find them. Going through the outside is the key except when you are going to crash into them at the exit of turn 1. In that case you go to the inside at the last second or decelarate but i avoid that as much as possible.

Also setting camber to 5.5 and 6.0 on the xbow made me go even faster in the corners. Maybe you guys should give it a try.

Hey @uMayBeSeated, let me ask you something. I am a beginner, trying to figure out how to farm credits. I tried following your post on the x-bow build, but for some reason the input values in transmission gear #1 goes only up to 3.516 and the max speed jumps from 199 to 2015 - no 200 -
Also changing it from 124 (Lowest) alters all of the gear values. Do you understand what I might be doing wrong? I followed all the steps accordingly.

Also, while I am at it, what are the race settings I should use. As I said, I'm beggining at GT.

Hey @uMayBeSeated, let me ask you something. I am a beginner, trying to figure out how to farm credits. I tried following your post on the x-bow build, but for some reason the input values in transmission gear #1 goes only up to 3.516 and the max speed jumps from 199 to 2015 - no 200 -
Also changing it from 124 (Lowest) alters all of the gear values. Do you understand what I might be doing wrong? I followed all the steps accordingly.

Also, while I am at it, what are the race settings I should use. As I said, I'm beggining at GT.

Some game updates mess with the ratios I’ve noticed but the with the X-Bow the ratios are pretty irrelevant. Just make the Speed in MPH or KPH match the numbers on the pictures.

As far as race settings, if you mean driving aids, I use Counter Steering on Strong to make life easier with that car. Traction Control can be on 0-5 and you will notice little to no difference. If you’re new to the game and you just want the smoothest and easiest route to making credits quickly, you can just put Traction on 5 and Counter Steering on Strong and you’ll be good to go.

Hope this helped
:gtpflag:

What I don't understand is why does the Top Speed (auto set) suddenly go to 200, if I change this value all other gear input ratio change! If I leave it at 124 the x bow top speed is 188.

The race settings for max credits is vs Gr.3?

Thanks a lot for the help!

What are the best lap times you guys can get with the X Bow?? I went 46.330 so far but I am always tinkering with the settings, I want to get in the 45 second zone, its gotta be possible.

Back