Fav 20 million dollar car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZondaRracer
  • 22 comments
  • 1,547 views

Favorite 20 Million Dollar Car

  • Jaguar XJ13

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ferrari 330 P4

    Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Lamborghini Miura

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Ford Mark IV

    Votes: 4 11.4%

  • Total voters
    35
Messages
88
Messages
jayquan23
I just wanted to know what is everyone's favorite
20 million dollar car if you have one yet. My personal favorite is the jaguar xj13 because of the way it sounds, looks an the history behind the car.
 
my favorite is the Lamborghini miura, one because im italian, but also because it brings a high level of luxury and still holding a race/sport feel. i love they way it was done in this game so much detail its perfect.
 
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
 
Ferrari 330 P4. I love the way it looks.
 
Gotta go with the XJ13, sexiest car in the game, I do like the Miura but it is "only" 15mil :), just bought one today!
 
I agree. That would be interesting to see what 20 million car is most loved by the people. :)

Maybe someone should post a list of all $20 Million Cars, just to make it easier for the OP to make a POLL.
 
Maybe someone should post a list of all $20 Million Cars, just to make it easier for the OP to make a POLL.

Here is a list of cars for 20 million. Sorry if I am missing any but I believe I have them all.
Red Bull X2010
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
 
Even though the Miura isn't 20 million I still put it in the poll. Lol it's close enough to 20 million
 
The Mark IV is easily my favorite. I simply love the long gears of the 4 speed, and the car is very balanced (at least in my experience lol)
 
Even though the Miura isn't 20 million I still put it in the poll. Lol it's close enough to 20 million

Now you should change the thread title to . . .

"POLL: Fav 20 million dollar car"


. . . it will attract more voters. :)
 
Now you should change the thread title to . . .

"POLL: Fav 20 million dollar car"


. . . it will attract more voters. :)

Yes do that as people like me will have a vote wether the subject interests me or not.


Ahh man I forgot the x2010

That sucks. By the way you probably should of put the Ford GT40 Race Car '69 as that costs about 19 million.
 
I love the sound the Ford Mark IV makes, but I prefer the XJ13 overall.
 
Ok guys i had to make a whole new thread to put all the cars into the poll.
 
The Mark IV is easily my favorite. I simply love the long gears of the 4 speed, and the car is very balanced (at least in my experience lol)

I love the Mark IV.. i geared mine for 224 mph.. and set it up so it now does 211 mph down the mulsanne.. itll catch an LM Spec II no problem
 
Don't forget the Alfa Romeo Giulia Tz2 Carrozzata Da Zagato.
 
Back