POLL:Favorite 20 Million Dollar Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZondaRracer
  • 48 comments
  • 3,768 views

Favorite 20 Million Dollar Car

  • RedBull X2010

    Votes: 17 10.7%
  • Jaguar XJ13

    Votes: 34 21.4%
  • Ferrari 330 P4

    Votes: 46 28.9%
  • Ford Gt40

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Ford Mark IV

    Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Lamborghini Miura

    Votes: 22 13.8%

  • Total voters
    159
Messages
88
Messages
jayquan23
I just wanted to know what is everyone's favorite
20 million dollar car if you have one yet. My personal favorite is the jaguar xj13 because of the way it sounds, looks an the history behind the car.
 
Good idea to make another thread with all the cars in the poll :)
 
You should contact a Mod and have them close the other one.
 
GT40 !!!!

****ing hard to drive, very funny !!!

Just love the sound that he makes, lovely !!!
--
And thanks, Indy 500
 
Its credits not dollars by the way. 👍
 
i love the Ferrari P4 330
 
I like the Ferrari the best.
I have all of those, and the Ferrari is so much fun to drive!
 
I like the gt40 out of looks. Only driven the X1 and the XJ13.
 
The Jag all the way - best looks and moves - plus, it's a JAGUAR!:sly: Of course, I might be slightly biased towards one of my favorite brand of cars!

Also, the most interesting (and tragic) history off all the cars mentioned in my opinion.

Also #2: The Miura is only $15,000,000 isn't it?
 
love the XJ13 purely due to the sound it produces at low idle - amazing
 
I prefer the looks of the GT40.
 
I know that its not the best car in the poll, but if it were my choice, i would take the Lambo Miura.
 
I looooooove the jaaaaaggggggg. My second favourite brand after ferrari ironically. But I still love the way that jag feels and looks. It's definitely my favourite car in the game. I wish I could have another one.
 
The Miura is only 15 million, but it's my pick anyway. It took forever to get the money to buy it, but I don't regret a second of it. The looks, the sound, the driving... it's all perfect about this car.
 
Red Bull X2010
It's a must have car for a speed junkie like me. :p
 
I only own the Jaguar XJ13 but if I could only have 1 it would be the Ferrari 330 P4 because of how it looks.
 
Which is the most useful of the lot in gt5 for actual racing/speed etc?

I already have the chromline xj13, no need to buy a non-chrome one from the dealership...unless they are different somehow?
 
I have three of them, the X2010 which I traded for and the XJ13 and the GT40, which I won doing the races for them. My favorite is the XJ13 because it looks and sounds very cool. I don't like the paint job on the GT40 and the X2010, well since I didn't earn it it's not my favorite.
 
Back