Favirite Music VideoMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spock
  • 106 comments
  • 7,742 views
GANGNAM STYLE! Without a shadow of a doubt :lol:

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!!! :lol:

I love it so much (you just need to look at my sig), and it's now gone to number 1 in the UK charts :D

 

Because I'm in it at 3:07 (focused on my hand \m/ then down to my face briefly :D
But on a more serious note its this:
Language warning
 
Last edited:
I love to watch Sasha Lopez - All My People which is my favourite music video.
 
Definitely this. (Warning: somewhat NSFW, depending on whether or not your workplace forbids slightly gory music videos. It's very fake, obviously.)

 
One of the more creative videos by them:
 
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana 👍

It might just be me, but it could be turned into an awesome movie :lol:
 
Killed by Death by Motorhead
 


Rooster - Alice in Chains 👍

It's pretty long but pretty awesome if I do say so myself :p
 
^Omg yes!
It's long, but that means that there is more awesome. 👍
 
CoolStory
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs">YouTube Link</a>

Rooster - Alice in Chains 👍

It's pretty long but pretty awesome if I do say so myself :p

"Ya know he ain't gonna DIEEEE!"

=D
 
Back