Favorite Car in San Andreas?

• Thread starter Event
  • 302 comments
It's been a long time ago since I last played this game... However, I do still remember the Sultan as my favourite car of all. The Elegy is good but it's too drifty though.

The tow truck, I spent hours towing different cars around the map.:lol:

Haha, I still remember towing around a police car while the officers are still in the car. Towed them up the Chilliad Mountain and intentionally drop down from the mountain.Great Fun!

Played San Andreas yesterday, man it looks like ****.

It's not even fun any more, I played that game for so long and absolutely loved it but now its just absolute rubbish :lol:

The only good thing is the music.

For me my favourites are the Phoenix as it's such a rare yet fun car to drive and the NRG-500 since it's looks so awesome with all the decals.

I'm a big fan of the Sanchez, but as it's a bike and not a car, I'll go with the Bullet. It's easy to acquire when in San Fierro, and compared to other supercars, it actually has pretty d@mn sharp handling.

Another favorite is the Slamvan, it's just too cool with the massive hydraulics and general looks.

Banshee, Turismo, Slamvan and Redmington (not sure if that's correct name).

I have quite a few favorite cars...

For all purposes, I could use any cars, but the Buffalo is my favorite all rounder, great on road and off road, quite a tough car, and best of all, it sounds great.

My faveorite sport car is actually the SuperGT, took quite alot of practice to get used to its unique handling... and even more to turn that into an advantage.

I love offroading around in the sandking, I'll always look out for a model with the hydraulic suspensions, which makes it even more fun to use than the regular sandking.

The sabre and clover are my two faveorite muscle cars.

The mountain bike is my favorite 2 wheeler, next to the PCJ for that sharp handling and noise.

The sentinel is my saloon of choice, no car quite look as badass as the sentinel..

Favourite Car: Tuned Jester
Favourite Bike: FCR900
Favourite Cruisin': Tractor :dopey: with 10 tractors and a truck towed :D

I rather like the Walton for its comedy value...

Walton1.jpg

For going a bit quicker, I quite enjoy the Comet:

Comet-GTASA-front.jpg

I started a new SA game and have been playing SA the past couple of days. Most cars are rubbish. Though I found an Infernus and parked in the garage at Grove Street just in case.

Despite the obvious disadvantages of wiping out on a motorbike vs. the safety of driving a car, I think motorbike is the way to go and having been dropping by the multistory carpark near the stadium to get the NRG500. That bike is sweet and better than any 4 wheel vehicle IMO.

Now I've gone far enough in the plot to be based in Angel Pine, I'm picking the dirtbike as my regular vehicle.

All the low-riders suck, because I always have my thumb on the right analog stick to control the camera angle, and you can't do that with the low-riders, you just make the car bounced around idiotically, which is why I hate that low-rider race.

All the low-riders suck, because I always have my thumb on the right analog stick to control the camera angle, and you can't do that with the low-riders, you just make the car bounced around idiotically, which is why I hate that low-rider race.

Only if you install hydraulics. If you stole a low-rider without it and/or have one and don't install it, you can control the camera with the right stick.

Last edited:
Back